Can Someone Try to Access Facebook Please?

I believe it must be down. At least it is for me. Quest3 still works.

EDIT: Nope! Quest3 DOESN’T work. Now we know! When Facebook dies, so does the headset!

Also, no need to try. Confirmed down.

Here’s a bit of MS schadenfreude

Facebook & Instagram Down: Users In The US and Around The World Logged Out Unexpectedly (msn.com)

3 Likes

It’s down-down hard; all the Meta things are.

3 Likes

I hate not having a headset when I’ve carved out a moment to play. But to see Meta or any other global conglomerate fall flat on its face(book), it is more than worth it. No company should be allowed to get so big that its failure can shutdown significant portions of the economy.

4 Likes

Brother, you’re preaching to the choir on that one- I couldn’t agree more.

4 Likes

Same here. Of course my first inclination was to throw my kids in the dungeon when they get home from school, such is their usual tech skullduggery. All kids are bequeathed a hacking gene.

This is the first time that I’ve been locked out of my meta gear and I’m not happy about it.

4 Likes

Ok…I saw the thread title and thought “Why is Mark Zuckerberg posting here trying to drum up business? Make your service better and then more people will want to use it, dummy!”

3 Likes

Move fast, break things. Or so.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Meta’s back. China has decided to let us play with our toys…this time.

3 Likes

I have a series of very long, very angry rants about exactly this. But I’m having a good day right now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol I just read that apparently some cities in the US are using local TV stations to tell people not to use 911 because Facebook is down. What the hell…

3 Likes

Oh yeah, North Korean tanks could be rolling down main avenue and as long as the Internet stayed up, no one would give a doodoo.

1 Like

Way too many people think 911 is a help line for literally anything.

1 Like