Carenado X-Plane sale

Oh dear… 50% off most Carenado X-Plane offerings. I’ll probably pick up the Caravan + Cargo Pack and the B200 since I’ve been wanting those…

BeachAV8R

So which one is the best? Im leaning towards the V35 since I had it for a bit but since I used the wrong credit card it never went through.

Any recommendations?

All of them?

If I had X-Plane, I definitely get the A36 Bonanza so I finally play rich-guy-who-owns-his-own-plane, although I’d really like a G36 version. Wonder if someone’s done a cockpit update for that yet? The Mooney looks nice, too, although I’d rather have the Bravo.

The Skywagon and Bush Pack would probably be my second choice, so I could hop around after Beach in all his bush adventures.

The King Air is also nice - high powered and fast, it’d be a good trade between a complex heavy aircraft and a simple but slow “trainer”.

2 Likes

Hmm…the best is a tough one. I’ll get the B200 just out of professional curiosity. I know there are some systems things wrong with it…probably not someone who hasn’t flown one before would ever know though. The B1900D (essentially a King Air on steroids) is very good too. I own the 185F and Bush pack and love them.

The V35 should be good - all the general aviation singles seem to be very good. The old Fork Tailed Doctor Killer is an icon…

:smiley:

BeachAV8R

1 Like

After further consideration I think I might go with the 208. The Virtual Airline I fly for has a few 208 routes.

they are running also sale on their own sites

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php

1 Like

Sigh… LOL… Great problem to have! I wish their Caravan package had a float version…

1 Like

Honestly for $51 you did good. I got two yesterday for $74(C208 and MD80)

Wow. The Cessna 337 is very good. I’m in love with it. :smiley:

1 Like

I de-dusted my PA34 200T Seneca II (FS9) during the weekend and took it for the first ride in a year. I put it to my hangar during their last christmas sale!! :smile:

Great plane I have to say. After the C172N finally something little more demanding.

I am thinking about C90B KING AIR now. I need to rise up the level (hopefully not next winter again) :smiley:

…and to borrow a line from CJ, “ah snap, here we go again”

Carenado 40% off sale at all the places:

2 Likes

Of those, I can highly recommend the Do 228.

1 Like

Definitely one of my favorites of all time. I love flying that plane.

1 Like

Been thinking of the Fokker 50 as an eventual upgrade from the single engine turboprops for Air Hauler…but the videos I’ve seen of the cockpit don’t look that awesome. Maybe I’m not seeing them for what they are though…

Yeah…doesn’t is just sort of lack character? Or am I off base…? It almost looks like a (gasp)…VirtualCol quality… I’m probably spoiled by the FlyJSims 727 cockpit…

Wrong plane haha.

I’ve been waiting for this sale. Looking at pc12. Not sure what else.

PC 12 with REP (if you are into that thing) is pretty darn cool. I have both the PC12+REP and the Kodiak+REP and they add some nice touches with regards to care in operation.

1 Like

I finally relented and picked up the Do228. You have to hand it to Carenado, their 3d modelling is superb.

2 Likes

That beat up panel is nice too. Hey…if you can’t get the thing to roll forward, remember you have to take it into reverse after start to disengage the start locks, then you can advance the power levers and have the props actually do something. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I haven’t flown it yet, so I’m sure I would have been very confused.

1 Like