Carrion

A little indie game that is scheduled for 2020. Gameplay looks very interesting.

4 Likes

That game would give nightmares…! :astonished:

1 Like

:scream:

OMFG! WANT!

2 Likes

So the player is the monster this time?
Interesting!

1 Like

Already had a nightmare like that!

1 Like

Yes!!!
I still think games heavy in narrative from the bad guy POV are the most interesting!
Point in case : Tie Fighter was much better than X Wing.
Prove me wrong!

(no don’t, it’s in a manner of speech… I can very easily been proven wrong :slight_smile:)

3 Likes

What do you mean with bad guy? They told me I restored peace and order in the galaxy…

4 Likes

It has a Tarantino-esque perverse charm to it. Something deeply satisfying. :laughing:

2 Likes

New gameplay footage

Ooh, it would appear that the gameplay from that last video is a free demo, it’s out on Steam right now. :star_struck:

Edit: Played through the short demo. The gameplay certainly is fun, mouse only controls take some getting used to but not bad. I like how the creature gets slower and less agile but more powerful as you acquire more biomass. Looking forward to the full version.

1 Like

Kind of like me during Happy Hour at the O’Club…oops, was that out loud? :grimacing:

4 Likes

This game’s art style really reminds me the Butcher game that came out few years ago.

2 Likes

Same dev studio, Phobia Games. :wink:

Maybe they merged or something but originally Butcher was made by Transhuman Design - with the producer being the same guy behind the Soldat game.

1 Like

They’re both credited on Butcher, seems like a cooperation.

1 Like

Man I played that a lot in my youth. What a great game that was

1 Like

Release date has been announced as July 23rd

25 Minutes of gameplay footage.

1 Like