Chuck's Guides at Mudspike

Awesome! Thanks for getting this out so quickly Chuck! Don’t know how you do it…

2 Likes

Yeah, not that smart really :slight_smile:

I just saw it there quickly this morning and cut-n-pasted. I guess because there is a bunch of feedback there then it saves us telling @Chuck_Owl feedback twice etc.

1 Like

Hold my beer.

Here you go.

7 Likes

HOW did I NOT know Chuck has a guide for the Majestic Q400?!?!!

Instant download

A big thank you to @Chuck_Owl for his amazing guides. His guides are the next best thing to those classic Microprose manuals of old.

2 Likes

They sure are. The only problem with them is that they have me going six ways to Sunday because I can’t settle on something to learn and learn right…! :rofl:

I appreciate your kind words, mate. I’m glad you find the Q400 useful.

Chuck’s Guide to the PMDG 747-400 appeared!

http://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-p3d-pmdg-747-400/

8 Likes

Well spotted! The PMDG 777-200LR is up as well.

http://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-p3d-pmdg-777-200lr/

8 Likes

Might I suggest a Chuck’s Guide to Mudspike? :wink:

5 Likes

Roflmao of course you can.

6 Likes

Plus new Patreon if you want to put some money Chuck’s way…

12 Likes

Thanks for the advertising, Froggie! This guide has been one of the more difficult to create yet. Thankfully, Deka was kind enough to answer to my (veeeery long) list of questions.

9 Likes

This is going to come in handy… :wink:

1 Like

A coffee a month was a small price for me to pay for those huge community resource! These guides have kept my ADHD at bay and allow me to enjoy a large group of modules that might have been impossible otherwise!

7 Likes

Wow…this JF-17 guide is awesome…and a work of art!

3 Likes

I think a Patreon is a great idea for your guides, @Chuck_Owl. They save me a lot of time and headache and they are a great resource for the community.

5 Likes

I’m having a hard time figuring out all the features of my new car. Do we all think Chuck could do a Chuck’s Guide to the Volvo XC-40? :wink:

Here’s the manual :grin:

5 Likes

Without you I would not be able to fly these wonderful aircraft. The guides are incredible. They are informative and to the point. They are also fun.
Thank you for what you do. You make my life better!
Maico

5 Likes