Cold Waters opinions

How’s Cold Waters? Looks like a very nice ‘sim’? Hopefully is kind of sim level? Not Dangerous Waters scary sim level I’m guessing?

Anyway, views on it welcomed :blush:

1 Like

I’ve only played around with it a little, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. Check out the videos Jingles has done on YouTube, to see what you think of it. I’d say it’s well worth the money for me, anyway.

1 Like

It’s a lot of fun. There’s not a wealth of content but it’s all right.

It’s not an ultra realistic sim but it certainly has some depth to it.

2 Likes

Definitely a spiritual successor to Red Storm Rising. Sim Lite, but more than just a game. I have enjoyed it a lot so far.

1 Like

I would call it sim lite, but in that token some general understanding of how different things work in the game goes a long way.

The game is very replay-able and fun. However, its a game that deserves to be picked up in a sale. Unless you are a die hard fan of subs then to me full price on this baby is a tad over the top. But great value on a sale.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Some good Cold Waters info here:

4 Likes

There’s also new content coming down the line - Spratley Islands.

2 Likes

Is that the Chinese adding the real-world new content or is this stuff inside Cold Waters? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes.

:rofl:

1 Like

have a look at some of mightyjingles vids on youtube… quite funny and give a good overall veiw of the game

EDIT … damn should have read nukes reply first …lol

2 Likes

definately worth its price of admission. moddable as well. nice bit of software imo.

1 Like