Collectables and Other Nerd Gear

I couldn’t find a specific topic, so here is a place to show off all those collectables in your Man Cave, or other safe space, that tend to have your significant other scratch their head ask “why are they spending money on that crap?”

I will post some of the other cool stuff that I have, but for now a shout out to the other WH40K fans (@Victork2). Picked this up today, because I had a morning to kill in a shopping mall while the VW was in for its scheduled service.

chainsaw

Nice keychain (the chainsword is 7cm long) so now there is no confusing what Tiguan fob belongs to who (SWMBO is still “Driver 1”) :wink:

I made the mistake of checking out the website though…

I have just ordered this:

6 Likes

Looking forward to my first summer rocking this:

5 Likes

FFS. I’m my own worst enemy aren’t I?

I just ordered one of those as well :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Have I mentioned that it arrived in Winter and my Wife said she would divorce me if I keep it?

So now I am waiting for bugs to harass her in Spring. That will better my chances.

For democracy! Sweet liberty! I‘m doing MY part!

7 Likes

I love that key chain. For the emperor!

Ive been eyeing up the bug assault as well for a while. I’m scared one of the kids is going to lose an eyeball though. Kids are stupid.

2 Likes

the bug assault could also be a great motivational tool for my daughters … “have you done the dishes yet? … no ( insert sound of bug assault being cocked ) :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

You know, tears are salt water…

But yeah, I hear you. Kids are stupid. Especially the 20+ ones when they drink beer.

I need a save place to stash it away.

3 Likes

Best collectable I ever saw was when I worked at Patrick AFB a dozen or so years ago.
One of the engineers had a trapezoidal piece of metal on his desk, larger than a laptop and very solid, fairly heavy.
Being who I am, I instantly recognized it as the canard wing of an AA-10 Alamo. :slight_smile:

He wasn’t at this desk while I was there working on a printer or someone else’s PC, can’t recall, so I didn’t get to ask him where he got it. :frowning:

4 Likes

My wife has a thing for garden gnomes.

7 Likes

I just got a shipment of stash from my friend who used to fly for the Swedish Govt. (SwAF).

9 Likes