Good bye, Mr Bond.
That sucks. Thanks Dr Jones Sr. RIP.
Farewell Mister Connery, Sir.
90 years is a good age.
Still sad. RIP.
Nooo so many great films - “The man who would be King” was a fave RIP Sean
Really sad news.
A friend of mine owns a '73 BMW Sir Connery was driving in Andalucia at the time.
Just one ping…
No! RiP. What a great man.
Mike Myers Salutes Sean Connery In A Kilt at the AFI Life Achievement Award
He received the award in 2006.
I love that damn film so so much. He and Marcus are together again now
Debated posting this, but I figured this group
- Knows it come from a place of love
- Im betting many of you, like me, thought of this role before james bond as “what you’ll remember him for”
And Entrapment. And The Rock. But Dr. No came first.
And I’ve STILL never seen The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
- last crusade. He’s just awesome in it.
- the rock. He’s the best character in it.
- HFRO, it mystified me why he was picked for the role. But he rocked it.