crashes kills and explosions !

Made another video of all the kills, explosions and crashes!

3 Likes

One of the things that I like about IL-2 and DCS World is the damage models. There is something very satisfying with bringing a battle damaged aircraft home on a wing and a prayer. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve talked a bit on the VRS FA-18 / TACPACK forum about their, “one hit and you are dead” damage model. They basically told me that I was not evading fire well enough.

1 Like

I don’t feel comfortable bringing this to your attention, but the SwAF have similar complaints…

4 Likes

Hey, not all of my, less than successful sorties have been due to hostile fire! A couple were destructive compressor stalls in the landing pattern!

…yeah…that didn’t help my case did it…shucks. :grin:

2 Likes

I always, stall the pe-2!

here is another compilation!

I have version 8 out out now!

Nothing beats the satisfaction as Hangar200 points out. You fight and gather damage and make it home by a whisker. A week ago I deadsticked a Sabre in for a successful landing. I was over the moon the rest of the day.

2 Likes
1 Like

Been flying alot the he-111 in winter.

1 Like

some more il2 crashes, mostly engine fires this time seem to be getting alot of fires.

I don’t see one of those where I wouldn’t have bailed.

Wheels

at 1:20 do you think it was high enough to get a crew out of a bomber?

Not sure but I probably still would have gave it a shot. Virtual lives are cheap :wink:

Wheels

2 Likes