DCS 1.5.X Change-log Announcements

with the new version has anyone else lost monitor export … my viggen radar no longer exports to second monitor … have to check all other modules

Public Announcement:

Can anyone check if any of the customized liveries I made has been borked by the updates, thaanks!
:smiley:

I have not done this in a few years but check the .lua files that are associated with this. If they exist in the game folder (ie: C:\Program Files\ED\DCS) then they may have been moved when the update was performed (moved to a tmp folder in the DCS directory (look for a backup.001 folder or something like that)).

1 Like

thanks for the info … checked there found the backup file and replaced it … but still no joy … also looks like its viggen related only as all the other displays (m2000,KA50,F5,A10 ) work well

I’m not having a problem Sir!

2 Likes

Awesome…
Thanks!

You did notice that the ice cream in the other side is bitten, yes?

No! Finally the Easter egg is revealed! A shame that I am not home to marvel your handiwork. Tonight, I shall take flight in my glorious chariot while savoring a Sublime Ice Cream Sandwich, as my better half surprised me upon returning from her shopping trip this morning. Is that not work of the Gods?

2 Likes

DCS 1.5.7.9337 Update 2

Added support of DCS: NS430 module.

DCS World

• Ingame manual window issues fixed
  • ME trigger list: airfield names are localized.
  • New portion of textures has been added for IC.
  • PAI: Navigation lights on С-130, An-26B, An-30M, IL-76MD, Yak-40 aircraft will work.
  • Server hoster won’t be kicked from cockpit to external view when a client exits using Alt+F4 combo.
  • AI plane will hold desired speed set in ME.

DCS Ka-50

• Added trimmer mode for joysticks without spring and FFB into Ka-50 special options. Same as Mi-8MTV2 option.

DCS SA-342 Gazelle by Polychop

• Main rotor head shapes correction
  • Tail rotor shapes and animation added
  • Sound no more playing after helicopter crash or else and reloading a new mission
  • Net arguments correction
  • Gun & Rockets Sight correction
  • No more persistent damages when starting a new mission with the helicopter crashed during a previous mission
  • Radios have been reworked : Now Communication menus are acessable through “”, "RShift+ " and "RCtrl+ " for VHF AM, VHF FM and UHF AM radios respectively
  • Corrected Gun sound
  • Fix for Radio issues are in the works

Known issues

• Multiplayer client’s track record/replay is broken

The update will be available today for an open beta. If no critical issues are found, next week it will be available in the public version.

Looks like we’re getting the Garmin to play around with today :smiley:

1 Like

what is the “DCS: NS430 module”

that would most likely be a Garmin GNS-430

1 Like

I edited your post to make it a little prettier :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @fridge, that looks a lot neater than what I posted. Can I like my own post?

2 Likes

Someone posted something about a NEW caucasus, but I see nothing in the changelog… what gives?

It’s just where the screenshot by ED was taken. Nothing for us grunts I am afraid. Not today atleast.

1 Like

It’s ok- I just wanted to make sure…

Very good news about the Gazelle. It shows that PolyChop is still working on it.

Extra long version numbers for the win!

:rotating_light: Hotfix incoming! :rotating_light:

DCS 1.5.7.9411 Update 2 with HotFix goes from OpenBeta to public today.

• Fixed multiplayer tracks.
  • NS 430 manuals updated.
1 Like

Guess there was one yesterday

DCS 1.5.7.9459.362 hotfix

• Gazelle crash on pressing {LAlt+C} combo fixed

DCS 1.5.7.9891 Update 3

Support of Su-33 for DCS World

DCS World

Ground unit sensors. The search of targets is optimized, will be more FPS friendly.
“Enable Virtual reality Headset” option will force restart DCS.

DCS NS430

• Approach, Arrival and Departure procedures are correctly adding to active flight plan now, after designating arrival airfield with Direct-To function.
    - Approach and Arrival procedures addition to the active flight plan using menu options WPT ARR and WPT ARRIVAL has been restored.
    - Active cursor on NAV MAP page doesn’t interfere with MENU button usage any more.
    - Added option for mission editor which allows restricting usage of NS 430 for particular board in its options.
    - Flight plan automatically transfers from mission editor to NS 430 now.
    - Backlit added.
    - NAVterr map will be oriented according to Track Up mode now.
    - Active leg remaining distance indication was fixed.
    - DIRECT TO function from NRST page group was fixed.
    - Map drag by active cursor in Track Up mode was fixed.

Update will be available today for open-beta only.
If will be not find any critical bugs the update will be alowed to public version in next week.

2 Likes