DCS 2.5 in January 2018. A promise, not an estimate...

I know you just said that so I don’t have to. :grin:

I had hopes they could still pull it off this year, but the lack of an announcement come start of December made it pretty clear that it wasn’t going to happen. Let’s hope that they pull it off in January.

2 Likes

This must be a Canadian based forum. Such nice, calm people. :wink:

6 Likes

Well, no promises. :wink:

3 Likes

The Mudspike coffee mug is lined with maple syrup and Xanax…an oddly effective combination…

5 Likes

I see what you did there :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

And an occasional Swede. We’re neutral, you know… :wink:

4 Likes

We Austrians are neutral too, until we’re not. :pensive:

4 Likes

Maybe this question has already been answered but in the updated Caucus map, is the time frame of the map being updated too? Such as the fact that there is a air force base missing south of Tbilisi or the fact that Kobuleti doesn’t exist anymore?

1 Like

That’s what I get for taking the kids to an amusement park. Missed opportunity

Thanks @BeachAV8R for flying the flag for me

3 Likes

Is this going to extend to Steam users, I hope?

1 Like

As an Italian I will not partecipate in this discussion. Until I change my mind.

5 Likes

I’d rather keep it the way it is.
In real life all air bases in Georgia were basically destroyed in that short war.

1 Like

Yeah, I believe that the announcement said Steam soon thereafter.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s up there. On facebook someone asked for details and the response was something like ‘as soon as there are no blockers’, so it doesn’t sound like a long wait between the two this time.

1 Like

Excellent news! I am really lookjng forward to 2018!

3 Likes

What a fantastic gift of news for the new year. Something tells me 2018 is going to be a super year for flight simmers.

3 Likes

OMG! This is super exciting news. I just thought this was waaaay in the future. I was expecting more like summer of 2018. To have this in February would be fantastic. The winter map I see on youtube looks great. and unification of DCS will be very welcome. Cant wait. Thanks for the update Troll

2 Likes

@BeachAV8R, @Bogusheadbox, we’ve got to work on your guy’s target recognition.

This aircraft is you friend, it fights for vegemite:

This aircraft is fit only for absorbing missiles:

I don’t know what a joke is, send help

8 Likes

hey dont diss the suitcase full of workers’ emancipation!

its good news, like the il2 guys wags decided on r&r for his team over holiday rush. and that is very good indeed. means they know whats really important.

2 Likes