Hi guys, long time no see :slight_smile:

Mods used:
Civil AIrcraft Mod
VPC Airfield Equipment
Upuaut’s Bell-47 & Cargo mod

24 Likes

Hello mate lovely pictures :smiley:

1 Like

The effort you must have put in. Wow. The F-5 pulling over the top and the synchronized contrails are my favorites. The “through the porthole” shot leaves me mystified. The last shot with the hopper-laden Bell is so naturally staged. Yes wow!

1 Like

Superb screens…! See guys…it’s like saying “Beetlejuice” except we said “Air Hauler” three times and he shows right back up…! :smile:

2 Likes

Someone’s been taking notes from the growlers…

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

:smile:

King of DCS screenshots

1 Like

Ship to Shore mission coming along, Helo extraction working now. Threw some door gunners on for good measure. GET SOME! GET SOME!

12 Likes

Playing around with ctrl+f11. Also this is Gunny’s mission.

12 Likes

That looks the dogs’ danglies.

1 Like

Looks amazing!

Back in DCS! It’s good to be!

8 Likes

Stalinium Cable. LSO gave me a WTF PASS 3, so i’m good.

8 Likes

I will slightly abuse of this thread and post the efforts of some fellow italians that made a flyable Mb.339 for DCS 2.5

http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net/

It’s mostly an aerobatic plane, so while there is a Military version and weapons to fly it with, most of the related things can and will bear bugs along.
I want to stress that who developed it it’s not professional, it’s unpaid and only driven by passion- nevertheless the effort, I think, speaks for itself.

Cheers.

We are a group of friends that love aerobatics flight and would like to emulate the Frecce Tricolori in particular.
Our goal is to participate to virtual airshows like VFAT and Virtual Burning Lake with the frecce tricolori’s display.

Unfortunately on DCS there was not a good enough MB339 for our purposes, so we decided to develop it ourselves, as we did on IL2 1946, mainly for internal use, but given the numerous requests from the virtual flight community, it was decided to release our work to all lovers of MB339 and Frecce Tricolori.
After almost three years of work passed between manuals and blue print we have successfully completed the first step of our MOD.

In addition to the “PAN” acrobatic version we have implemented the model with armaments and a GPS navigation system; at the moment the damages, that will be added in future MOD updates, are not implemented yet.
A great deal of work has been done on the cockpit, almost entirely clickable, yet (WIP), but already widely developed to give everyone the opportunity to interact with the electrical and hydraulic components of the aircraft.

We have also added an F4 view with high poly cockpit (still WIP) and the main instruments working for instructors purpose, of course need a good connection between the two clients to work smoothly. Be aware that it’s a WIP with bugs and limitations, we are amateur only and despite we do our best, don’t expect too much…

The model is compatible with clean game and official modules but can conflict with some aircraft mods.
This is a custom SFM with all the SFM limitations (it does not stall at all), we will do some tuning with future updates but our main project is to develop an EFM, so do not expect much work on this modified SFM. As said before we are not modders or a third party, we did a mod for this specific plane but our main activity is aerobatics flight.

This means we cannot give assistance like a modders group or a commercial society would do, we will release updates but please don’t ask us to give daily assistance on the forum, it’s not our job.
This mod is absolutely free, but if you want to offer a beer as a thank you can make a donation to the group, we will be happy to dedicate toast to you at our next meeting

Features:
MB-339 A/PAN
clickable cockpit
pre/post MLU (external model only)
backseat view (F4) with readable instruments (multiplayer also)
weapons system
custom GPS and ILS
custom sound
custom lights
4 Liveries

5 Likes

1 Like

SFM planes don’t stall? Really?

I could’ve sworn I experienced stalls back in Flanker 1 let alone in the FC3 planes 2 decades later…

1 Like

I think the stall was scripted then and now (MiG-29).

1 Like

A scripted stall is a crappy stall, but it’s still better than no stall at all.

1 Like

@Chipwich and @near_blind on the hunt

@near_blind angling…

Success!

@chipwich staying on top of the engagement as @near_blind chases @Fridge or @DeadMeat below

9 Likes

Remind me not to pick a fight with @near_blind in the F-5E. In that little jet, he is a cold blooded killer.

2 Likes