DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

My god man, you are this close to selling me a yak lol.

4 Likes

10 Likes

… stop… I already have modules I don’t fly!

glares at sale

:wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Great pics!

The good ol’ huey

12 Likes

On my way to deliver some presents to an Insurgent camp.

Bom…er…Presents away!

Look! They turned on their Christmas lights for me!

3 Likes

Merry christmas y’all!

I received a lovely christmas gift from @anklebiter and it is not easy to do basic flight stuff such as taxiing, takeoff and landing with it :wink:

8 Likes

Coming up next, the M.A.D Mi-8 :smiley:

12 Likes

Awesome stuff. I would love this skin if you don’t mind sharing. As @near_blind is going to be making lots of helo missions (yes you are) this would be great for AAR’s and stuff !!!

I would like it more than once but @discobot is limiting me. Can I like this more than once @discobot fortune

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

2 Likes

Hmmm Okay, how about more pictures of F-111’s. Would you like that @discobot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: It is certain

3 Likes

Good robot… very good robot

8 Likes

The first modules that I got for DCS were the BlackShark and A-10C and quite frankly I was way in over my head. Then I got FC3 and got to work learning the A-10A. I returned to my roots the other day by taking some time away from the AV8 and F18 and flying the old A-10A again. Other then the fact that I felt like I was sitting still in midair I had a lot of fun going in old school on some targets.

Uh oh…

Also… impressively still sailing to cut off an attack…

Impressively still standing after a GBU-12 hit…

9 Likes

Here it is :slight_smile:

and 2 edited versions of the same pic:

10 Likes

sigh…no, most certainly…

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

9 Likes

LOL!!!

While making the MAD skin, I thought it’d be a cool SAR scheme and gave it a try:

It’s nice because it also offers a backstory to the MAD skin, as a refurbished SAR helo.
Well, an old one, of course

I’m still wondering what country it should belong to.

13 Likes