DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2020)

I’ve been sitting on this campaign mainly because I keep encountering a flight-model bug with the Sabre: In the 20,000ft range and somewhere between 0.8~0.9M, my ailerons lock up when doing hard turns to the left, and only the left.

12 Likes

damn Jerry AAA… but at least i found a nice little french beach to set down on

12 Likes

Pulling a Tom Hardy. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i was just about to post that when I scrolled down lol

3 Likes

Replicated the Iron Dome (kinda, the missiles can’t hit their targets but it looks cool). Scuds and Patriots:

10 Likes

9 Likes

So… it’s very real! :smiley:

3 Likes

For the last picture I set their skill level to excellent. As you can see they are engaging the Scuds way earlier. There even were a couple of hits but nothing really bad for the Scuds (they’re coming in at Mach 3ish).

It’s eye candy for a mission that I am building for my squadron. Fireworks should start about the time when aircraft line up for take off :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks like the Mandalorian launched his whistling birds weapon…

4 Likes

My Phantom senses are tingling. :grin:

1 Like

Tomcat Workshop with the Serious Uglies:

I love the way head movement is synchronized in the Tomcat. I would love if ED were to implement that same amount of detail in their modules! It looks so natural!

11 Likes

9 Likes

Just curious. Does anybody know were HB got the names for the canopy rails?

1 Like

Red Tails!

11 Likes

I really love those conformal fuel tanks on the F16 above. In the flesh they give it a pumped up and serious look. I am sure the purists won’t be keen but I am definitely fan

1 Like

Got that right. Such an abomination. Unjettisonable bags. Yech. How is a man supposed to go fangs out on a bandit when you can’t drop the bags on the merge?
They also utterly spoil the sweet graceful lines of the viper. Early A model viper is best viper imo. When maverick was about the smartest thing it’d carry.

7 Likes

21 posts were split to a new topic: DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2021)

Time for a new 2021 thread!

2 Likes