DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2020)

Having the urge to fly some helicopters in DCS. Decided to set up new controls and HOTAS configurations. Taking a Gazelle armed with a minigun out for testing. Up and down, over the hills, between the hills and practice hovering. Taking in the beautiful view from down low in the map.

15 Likes

Sexy new Have Glass viper skin

14 Likes

12 Likes

46 posts were merged into an existing topic: DCS Free Month: Heads Up, Folks!

12 Likes

great night flying with @Scoop @Franze and @Wes
got some of scoops trim problems sorted and had an enjoyable evening blowing stuff up :slight_smile:

this last shot is @scoop nearly getting run over by myself after he ejected on landing.

9 Likes

Are we allowed out to fly again on Sunday?

1 Like

Should be…

upload pic

11 Likes

14 Likes

F-16 cold and dark challenge! Looks like I missed a switch to bring the electrical system up to a fully functioning mode but the engine is running so that’s a win!

It’s been a long time since I’ve sat in one but this has brought back happy memories!

12 Likes

That hog is mightily overloaded. Bet she threw those big ol’ JDAM’s pretty far eh :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

For some reason I picture in my head someone getting more distance throwing hand grenades from a bi-plane than he got from dropping those JDAM’s from a Hawg. :rofl:

3 Likes

Only had time for a quick flight and felt like taking Lady Eight for a spin.

10 Likes

Eh, they go a ways, from 20,000’. I can get two off before the envelope closes. These are '31s so I don’t need to laser them in.

The shot is from the Ira’dib mission. There are a couple of targets with concrete buildings.

Oh, only taking 50% fuel. Still plenty enough to get the job done, and fly through the hotel on the coast.

Went online today and got lost …

Does this guy looks like Henry Cavill or what?!?

10 Likes

LOOK BEHIND YOU! A SNAKE!

2 Likes

Who? I don’t get out much.

Using Thorn Falaise as a testbed for logging AI respawn calls, I decided to hop on and check out the action. This time I took a Bf-109K and shot down 27 aircraft in two sorties.

I was able to take off again and shoot down a further 3, but apparently the “out of group IDs” error also affects clients, and these weren’t tallied. My party came to an end when a P-51 and a Spitfire took an interest in me and my radiators were hit, forcing me to run away; the AI used its infinite warp drive to follow me back home, but flak took care of them. I came in for a landing but right as I stopped, the dreaded landing dedicated server error hit me and ended my fun.

9 Likes