DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2021)

My wife is more like an S300. Quiet and unassuming until provoked. Then…you are going down in flames. She should have been a redhead. :rofl:

4 Likes

Or a Texan, like mine.

1 Like

Accordion factory. Or a mime school.

1 Like

For a second I thought I saw SMIME school there and was confused.
Sometimes it sucks not being able to get IT out of my brain.

Now which key did I bind the brakes to??

Oy vey…

12 Likes

Ha…for a second I though that was Falcon 4 and the question was going to be: “Hey…anyone know how to activate nosewheel steering?” The most often asked question in Falcon lore.

9 Likes

Hunting pirate ships in the Gulf of Oman.

4 Likes

Oh gods, I remember those threads…

5 Likes

Shift - / … I was there…

9 Likes

For the past week been flying the 4.35 BMS version of Falcon. Superb!
Flew the DCS version again - just because the Viper is the coolest jet ever.

Falcon4 BMS makes me feel like I’m in a war.
DCS makes me feel like I’m flying a Viper! And flying the Syria map is just spectacular.

What a great time to be flight simming!

10 Likes

How would you compare the BMF and DCS viper FMs?

1 Like

I’m (strange) worried about flying 4.35 as I don’t want to fall down that rabbit hole and end up buying the viper on DCS. I’ve got the download but I haven’t installed it yet. I haven’t got the brain capacity for another aircraft at the moment and BMS is just so so tempting with that campaign just begging to be played with by a newbie like me.

4 Likes

do it GIF by Breaking Bad

2 Likes

Well I fell into 4.34 pretty hard but never had the competence to start the campaign.
I…could really do with a bit of single task focus with my sims at the moment. I flit and fart around and don’t settle on one thing. I have no discipline

respect stone GIF by South Park

2 Likes

Well, you’re not in the army so sod that.

If you can hornet and harrier, you should be able to viper quite well in no time.

The viper radar is not at all different from the hornet’s from the user perspective. Dogfight switch is divine.

You Can Do It Thumbs Up GIF by digitxdentsujs

3 Likes

Personally I find the Hornet and Viper HOTAS so at odds with each other, that being current in both is impossible for me without investing time into a rigorous schedule. Viper and A-10 are resonably similar, but the Hornet just makes no sense to my brain. It’s like you’ve played guitar in standard tuning all your life and suddenly you’re supposed to play in another tuning.

2 Likes

Just drop D and play power chords man! Ie, dogfight mode and ccip are all a man needs.

5 Likes

darkside GIF

2 Likes

Yeah, i’m not that guy, though. If i no longer know how to play maj7add9, it’s not for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes