DCS 2.5.x Screenshots In Review (2018)

Although there are no winners in a screenshot thread, since we started a new thread for 2019 (and to keep the forum happy with a manageable reply count) we thought it may be a good idea to look back on the old thread and post some statistics and favourites. Now, going through 1500+ posts is … daunting … so we enlisted the help of Discobot to summarise the topic and return to us the top 100 posts according to it’s ancient wisdom and lore. We do not have any idea how those algorithms work, though I am sure it is documented somewhere arcane, and maybe there is a way to bribe Discobot in the future, but for now we will deal with the magical results that we have.

You can (probably) replicate these results by going to the thread (here) and at the bottom of the first post, select the ‘Summarize this Thread’ button.

In the ‘Top 100’:

Average Likes per Post: 13.0;
Most Prolific Poster: @EightBall and @Texac;
Most Prolific Poster who is (likely) not a graphics editor: @Andrew116;
Most Efficient (likes/post) Poster: @bunyap2w1;
Number of Posters: 27-28;

Best From Each og the Top 100 Posters:

Plus honourable mentions.

@AeroMechanical:

@Andrew116:

Honourable Mention

@AndyE:

@BeachAV8R:

Honourable Mentions

@bennyboy9800:

@bunyap2w1:

Honourable Mentions

@EightBall:

Honourable Mentions

f

@fearlessfrog:

@Franze:

Honourable Mentions

@Freak:

@Fridge:

Honourable Mentions

@Gunnyhighway:

@Maico:

@malibu43:

Honourable Mentions

@MBot:

@MiG21bisFishbedL:

Honourable Mentions

@Navynuke99:

Honourable Mentions

@near_blind:

Honourable Mentions

@Nef:

@PaulRix:

@Phantom88:

@RedBravo65:

Honourable Mentions

@SkateZilla:

Honourable Mentions

@Tankerwade:

@Texac:

Honourable Mentions

@TheAlmightySnark:

Honourable Mentions

@Toppometer:

@Ugene:

14 Likes

Oh wow - some great ones in there, plus surprising how many I immediately recognize (not sure how to get that space back in my brain ever, but there you go :slight_smile:).

Thanks for doing this @Fridge. :mudspike:

Hey @BeachAV8R - nice train! :wink:

6 Likes

Well done sorting this out. I dispair I would ever find the time for 1120 unread posts. Must keep upto date with all threads :blush:

2 Likes

Of course my idiot photoshop of Terry Crews would be in my HMs. Why wouldn’t it be? :joy: I’m legit surprised people liked my contributions enough to even warrant an HM, though. Awesome.

8 Likes

DCS is pretty!

Also some serious compositional talent among the forum posters here. Well done @Fridge for sorting through all of that!

2 Likes

How could it not be :slight_smile: