DCS 2.7.X Screenshots (2021)

Some IFR practice:

A-10C

F-16C

7 Likes

6 Likes

Taking on some fuel at night after defending against MiG-29s, SA-2s and SA-5s simultaneously and being down to ~2000lbs about 200NM from home after defending for what felt like an eternity but was probably just 2 or 3mins:

7 Likes

Finally got around to the MiG-19. Pretty fun, though now I’m getting an itch to try the Viggen again…all those code inputs and switch combos are irritating though.

15 Likes

Beautiful. I’ve been flying this one too quite a bit. I really enjoy it. I think it is a sharp looking aircraft.

2 Likes

My absolute favourite red aircraft in DCS. Easy to fly, easy to land (ish) docile and stable gun platform. The Radar is pretty useless but quite fun.
I really enjoy flying this one. The only thing I am not that keen on is the giant gaping maw at the front. But that just affects screenshot and has no bearing on the flying

5 Likes

Some early morning flying around Cyprus.

15 Likes

Love that VFA-102 skin. I wish someone made a version for the Rhino mod.

Agreed, there aren’t any skins for the superbug anywhere near as nice as the VFA-102 by lee1hy. The detail of the weathering is insane. Maybe we can convince lee1hy to do some superbug skins for us :laughing:

1 Like

Crispy Mustang on the Storm of War server, just how I like it :smiley:

4 Likes

Fortunate Son intensifies :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Paradise Lost campaign?

1 Like

No, it’s an update I’m working on for my UH-1H pylons mod: UH-1H Attachments Mod - DCS Mods - ED Forums

7 Likes

How on Earth ED decided that was not the mount they were gonna model is beyond me. Its the most common mount! Nice work @EightBall

2 Likes

Weren’t there new missile plume effects? Was that only for A/A missiles? I thought it was released but maybe that was based off bad info…

1 Like

Those were teased a lot in every video since…I think the Mossie release? I’ve been waiting for it too and wish they would stop teasing it if they aren’t going to release it soon.

1 Like

Getting back into the Viggen with some ELINT instead of my usual boring 1v0.

25 Likes

What’s that quote again about getting shot at and missed :wink:

1 Like

Continued here

1 Like