DCS 2.7.X Video Thread

LOL! A rather comedic review of the DCS Mirage F1. Very well done.

https://youtu.be/jtoE2KfCfLo

8 Likes

BRILLIANT! HHAHAHAHAHA
That guy can make Stand up comedy any day!

3 Likes

Terrific! There’s sort of a New Jersey / Euro-something vibe in that guy’s accent. It makes him sound like he is doing comedy even when he’s not.

3 Likes

I got Bill et John vibes!

4 Likes

I don’t know if it’s intentional, but he sounds very similar to this (Carl):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAM1PBSWVUQ&t=1907s
wondered how long before someone did this :grinning:

11 Likes

That was pretty good. RSR is one of the few fictional works I actually loved. Some good ones lately.

2 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

Wow, these are good. A new one:

1 Like

I have managed to setup my DCS for live streaming in VR (thanks to @chipwich ) and will be streaming mainly WWII stuff flying on the 4YA WWII server. I’ll probably be flying the FW 190A-8 most of the time (no fun flying on the team that already has a huge numbers advantage) but also the Mosquito and P-47D.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Doing split screen VR footage from multicrew is kinda cool.

7 Likes

OMFG the multicrew potential is really impressive…
I need a copilot/pilot to fly with…

3 Likes

Anybody tried the delay fuses yet? The Mossie just became a whole-new animal:

9 Likes

Yuuup pretty awesome. Also like the reeaaaally long fuzes to troll enemy players :rofl:

3 Likes

Nicely done multiplayer mission with briefing and very detailed notes for route ingress and egress from target. Very well done. If you have time, worth the watch. About 24 minutes long.

2 Likes

Nice. Gave it a :+1: even though I understood none [aucun?]of it - cus I trust you :slight_smile: And I do understand geometry. Somewhat :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my Pre-DCS days - BMS 4.32? I loved Dive Toss. Glad to see it’s here, finally.

5 Likes

LOL! I didn’t understand what they were saying either but then again, we all love airplanes and basically speak the same language or we understood what they were getting at. :slight_smile:
Those notes the guy were using were just unbelievably detailed. Talk about getting into the moment with DCS! Love it.

2 Likes