DCS 2.X Screenshots (2023)

I love a good ‘what if’ :yum:

And who here isn’t going to recreate some scenes from the “Final Countdown” once we have an AI Zero in the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is definitely a way to pass the time! Got into a scrap with a pair of Cuban MIGs tonight. Still trying to figure out how to get certain panels and parts to line up on the livery but it is close. What I’d give for a Florida Straits map…

Short Final into Marsh Harbour.

Can probably catch a ride to Nippers for a Rum Punch if I hurry.

13 Likes

That beach looks a bit more vertical than I remember :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

Haha just a bit!

2 Likes

Juggy Wuggy

17 Likes

"You Can Run…But You Can’t Hide From Me Kid ’

8 Likes

Now which aircraft type did you disintegrate in those screenshots @Phantom88?

Wheels

2 Likes

It was just a Drone :eyes: I promise :eyes:

1 Like

12 Jugs lining up at Lymington for a raid on Villacoublay. It didn’t go according to plan, only one Mosquito made it to Villacoublay. Most Jugs and Mossies were shot down or had to abort…

10 Likes

There are piloted drones…

Wheels

1 Like

I need to get up with ya’ll. Love the Jug.

1 Like

Happy to show you around France, I’m mostly on during weekend evenings CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)
This is the server I fly on:
https://www.projectoverlord.co.uk/

3 Likes

Haven’t flown the Apache in a looooooooooong time. Love the way she handles now but holding down that force-trim button when maneuvering is going to give me carpal tunnel :joy:

Landed with that tail wheel right on the taxiline :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Goodness gracious the texture work is literally flawless…

4 Likes

The texture work is all Lee1hy. He’s damn good at making weathered liveries. There’s even dust on the gun lol.

4 Likes

As a amateur skinner- I am so impressed by the weathering. So amazingly done!

2 Likes

I guess weathering textures is a bit like weathering models… It’s easy to overdo the effect. Less is more, sort of?

3 Likes

This. Striking the right balance to make it look like a proper War Machine and not some post apocalyptic junk is much harder than it looks.

3 Likes

The dude is a talented skinner. I have just about all of his skins. :grin:

2 Likes

A couple of my Viper skins. Some of you may already be aware that I’ve decided to rework the Viper textures some time ago.
With that being finished I went on to convert all the default Eagle Dynamics liveries of the USAF Block 50 squadrons from the Pacific Air Forces, Air National Guard, Air Combat Command to the US Air Forces in Europe.

My favorite right now is actually the 522nd Fireballs livery, with the Fireball on the tail. “Fireballs” from Cannon AFB, last flight in 2007.

And to top it off, my representation of the Have Glass V scheme. Mostly a flat metallic-ish reflective surface with matte stencils.

17 Likes