Compare with the december 2020 pic

16 Likes

Due to release in may , baggsy @Scoop for learning this with :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

@schurem and I will gatecrash in the Hind

4 Likes

Da comrade, these capitalist running dogs, we shall instill the Fear in them! The workers’ anger shaped to perfection in steel and aluminum, ready to blast into oblivion those precious flying computers made of plastic and oppression! :cccp:

14 Likes

DA!! WHO need green screen surround by button. Crosshair and Ivan in the front and glorious peoples autocannon is the only way

5 Likes

Wasn’t pre-order announced for May with release somewhere in late 2021?

1 Like

From today’s newsletter: We would like to kindly inform you that the AH-64D pre-order is planned for the beginning of May 2021.

Yeah I recall Q3/Q4 2021 is the target release date/time frame.

1 Like

Missread it in excitement :grinning:

2 Likes

@Cib Do you fancy a two ship+ Huey gunship mission on a mp served?

3 Likes

@Victork2 Targets always welcome

3 Likes

it's on looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

4 Likes

@Victork2 we will bring the hinds… :rofl:

1 Like

And if fighting fails we can always run away very quickly :grin:

2 Likes

@tempusmurphy Run Forest run.

2 Likes

Ugh, those displays. Another aircraft to play the HOTAS piano. Thank, but no thanks.

Glad we will be getting the Hind for some Cold War helo action. A TOW Cobra would have gone really well with it for the blue side.

I’m also dreading a bit fitting this switchology into my feeble brain.
Still, not since Novalogic in the early 90’s have I partied in a rotary wing…I can’t wait to get back.

If you watch Casmo’s video (former Kiowa and Apache), he makes it t like a fairly simple machine if operated at a basic level. Like most anything one can always take it deep. If the Hind is anything like the Ka50, I certainly wouldn’t plan on it being operationally simpler than the Apache.

By Chizh on russian forum:

• AH-64 Block II from 2007
  • radar coming after EA
1 Like

Pretty Nice Short Apache Overview

4 Likes