DCS Control Mapping Issue

Recently I did a full reinstall of windows and DCS World, and like an idiot forgot to save my controller mappings… at least I think I did. Long story short, I’m a push for power guy when it comes to flying helicopters (I know…) and for the life of me I cannot seem to map that in game now. It seems by default that it maps as pull for power. When I click invert… it flips the curve on the Y axis which is correct but doesn’t change the function of the throttle slider. So I end up with a pull for power setting but just upside down. I had the UH-1 fixed and I’m not entirely sure how I did it, but the last update seems to have sent me back to the start again. Any thoughts or advice?

edit: Ok so I attempted to load an old control profile and it still defaulted to pull for power.

Thrustmaster Tflight HOTAS X

1 Like

To change an axis direction, select it in the controller config screen, click something like Tune Axis along the bottom row, and then check invert (from memory).

1 Like

Thats what I have been doing but it seems to have no effect at all…

I’ll look at mine when the kids go to bed in a few mins.

1 Like

Essentially when my joystick is at 0% the game is seeing it at 100% no matter what I do.

I have a Thrustmaster Tflight HOTAS X if that makes any difference to you.

Did you restart the pc since you install?

1 Like

Yep and reset the mapping.

Ok so I restarted with the joystick unplugged. Then went back into DCS and now I can do it. It still shows it wrong on the control screen but the function is correct. Thanks for the ideas guys.

This is what my collective looks like under Axis Tune. TM Warthog.

1 Like