DCS Easter Sale 2019

i-blame-you-gif-9

5 Likes

That is the problem when there are so many aircraft in your virtual hangar. You end up not really knowing any of them in great detail. But they are all soooooooo shiny! :star_struck:

1 Like

Sp campaign flying helps a lot with that. After Enemy Within, I know my hog real good like. Same for my refined French delta.

3 Likes

That’s why I was going to buy some campaigns instead of planes this time around. Glad to hear from someone that they actually help. Will try to remember to get them during the next sale.

Wheels

2 Likes

Sale is still up, until 28th

1 Like

Ok did cold start tutorial. Had 2 quick flights and snapped the tail straight off it.

Love it! Simple enough to be fun like the sabre and enough depth to keep it interesting.

Hard as nails to fly! I’m not really a helicopter pilot but this feels exactly like the last time I had a go in one. Chaotic and scary. Thanks @schurem you made a really good call there I think

1 Like

Didn’t see this - Harrier seems most tempting at the moment - think it can wait another year though as I have only managed 4 of 7 A-10C campaigns so far LOL and also have not started the M2000C Red Flag.

Truer words have never been spoken. This is why I am making very deliberate decisions on my XP11 hangar. With something like 1,700 aircraft in my FSX hangar…not including my own virtual Davis-Monthan AFB boneyard…not going to do that again.

WRT to my DCS hangar…
I have decided to focus my attention on the following aircraft: MiG-19, MiG-21, AJS-37 and Mi-8. I really love flying these mods
I have learned enough about the A-10C, MiG-29, Mig-15 and Gazelle to fly them once a while without too steep of a learning curve. (Plus I purchased “The Enemy Within” so I’ll be getting a bunch of A-10C frequent flyer miles with that campaign)
The rest of my virtual hangar will be getting virtual dust: FA-18, F-5, F-15, Su-33, Ka-50. (Although I also purchased the Mi-8 & Ka-50 Campaign so I’ll be doing a bit with the Black Shark)

Discipline! I must have Discipline to make this work. :expressionless: (That s my “discipline face” emoji)

1 Like

Lol, riiiiiiiiight. :wink:

Wheels

2 Likes