DCS F/A-18C

F/A-18s have just as many Versions of the F-16s… lol… Just nobody talks about that…

is it too late to ask for F/A-18C+'s? lol…

1 Like

Cart before horse man! Cart before horse!

I’ll take any block to get started with. I can ramp up my incessant whining for unicorn features after that. I only asked about the LITENING because it was specifically added to the AI hornet a year or two ago in a patch…

A Naval Fighter!

A Naval Fighter!

My Vive for a Naval Fighter!

1 Like

Prolly because the AAS-38 and ASQ-173 EDM Files still had the Old F-18 Model’s Cheek Mounts and didnt look right on the F-18C’s New Model…

1 Like

Well, I did said we would not see the Hornet any time soon. I hope ED makes me eat my words. I have a new Christmas wish!

4 Likes

Alríght, I’ll give you the key for my Su-33 and I’ll let you know where you can send that vive to

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh, No… he’s re-ignited the Stop Girl…

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

And now it’s time for jokes from disgruntled Band Directors:

Q: How do you get two flutists to play in tune?
A: You shoot one of them.

4 Likes

She didn’t say stop to this guy

Awwww, stop girl is all grown up

Funny part is, she’s a middle school teacher and the parents be coming in like “aint you the stop girl?” roflmao…

Please…tell me that DCS Hornet will be able to carry HARMs and perform SEAD missions…:fearful:

1 Like

I would expect it should considering that’s one of it’s primary missions and has been able to since the 1980s.

Even if for some reason it couldn’t, you don’t really need HARMs to do SEAD. :smiling_imp:

Just

3 Likes

Good suggestion :wink:

ED is going to have to model a lot of funky stuff on the carrier deck… :smiley:

A bit of language in this video…

1 Like