Oh bless your heart.
Or taking a pic of a sub screw. Blade counts are guarded well.
I thought I’d add the process for using HARM TOO here in case others get confused like I did:
- A/G mode select
- Select HARM
- Select TOO mode
- Use the RAID button to pick a target; it’s basically a frontal view for easier filtering – like the EW page, a box indicates target
- Sensor select switch to the display that has HARM up (diamond will be present in the upper right corner; yes I’m stupid and I missed this step)
- Uncage button to uncage HARM
- HARM display will show only the locked target and give you a launch indicate
- Pickle and watch the show!
The final step is the debrief with the intl guys, where they inform you that the LOW BLOW you thought you shot turned out to me a TV station repeator and now all of Abkhazia will miss the season finale of Game of Thrones…it happens sometimes.
I believe you mean “Игра престолов.”
As with the F-14 Tomcat thread, this one is becoming unmanageable from a forum and new user perspective. We are going to see how sub-categories go with this, allowing this thread to expand out into it’s natural space. I am going to lock this thread but please, feel free to create new threads related to the DSC F/A-18C in the new sub-category over here: https://forums.mudspike.com/c/flight-sims/dcs-fa-18c-hornet