DCS F/A-18C

Oh bless your heart.

2 Likes

Or taking a pic of a sub screw. Blade counts are guarded well.

3 Likes

I thought I’d add the process for using HARM TOO here in case others get confused like I did:

• A/G mode select
  • Select HARM
  • Select TOO mode
  • Use the RAID button to pick a target; it’s basically a frontal view for easier filtering – like the EW page, a box indicates target
  • Sensor select switch to the display that has HARM up (diamond will be present in the upper right corner; yes I’m stupid and I missed this step)
  • Uncage button to uncage HARM
  • HARM display will show only the locked target and give you a launch indicate
  • Pickle and watch the show!
4 Likes

The final step is the debrief with the intl guys, where they inform you that the LOW BLOW you thought you shot turned out to me a TV station repeator and now all of Abkhazia will miss the season finale of Game of Thrones…it happens sometimes. :astonished:

5 Likes

I believe you mean “Игра престолов.”

1 Like

Hey everyone!

As with the F-14 Tomcat thread, this one is becoming unmanageable from a forum and new user perspective. We are going to see how sub-categories go with this, allowing this thread to expand out into it’s natural space. I am going to lock this thread but please, feel free to create new threads related to the DSC F/A-18C in the new sub-category over here: DCS F/A-18C Hornet - Mudspike Forums

2 Likes