DCS: Normandy WW2

The second image looks like Uncanny Valley, near Dover. :slight_smile:

Really nice atmospheric effects.

1 Like

Racoon, Normady WW2 member… incoming news about WW2.

7 Likes

WOW! I’ll be in my bunk…

:astonished:

SD THANKS!
The last screenie looks like a color photo. Wow, this looks impressive.

Hope we get this next year.

DCS Steam Train module incoming? :wink:

DCS Steam Train module incoming? :wink:

LMAO, “Train Simulator Europe 1944”

2 Likes

DCS Kubelwagen!

2 Likes

dibs on a Schienenwolf.

Meh. Looks nice but… we know that ED can produce nice-looking assets. I wish we could get some serious information. Especially concerning gameplay.

That’s some very impressive detail on that locomotive. I think that it would should be more closely examined through the gunsight of a P-47 Jabo :smiley:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Normandy WW2

5 Likes

I sense a blue on blue incident…

1 Like

@miRage … hahhaha your senses are off!

Look. In the first image we have a Spitfire shooting a train.
In the second there’s a RedBall convoy of American trucks… BUT who’s doing the shooting is actually a FW 190. :wink:

@komemiute is right. It’s an FW-190. You can see that the casings are falling from the middle and wingroots, The spitty has all its weapon mounted in the wings proper. Also the air-intake as seen on the left. And lastly while not absolutely indicative is the swirl painted on the propellor.

nah… I think it’s one of those movie tricks

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge There are two features actually:- train as a object for missions;- train as a transportation unit for warehouse-airfield supply system.It takes time to make any of them.

4 Likes

Welcome to Mudspike @VallyOrent! :mudspike:

Panther and Tiger :slight_smile: This looks like a PzKpfW V Panther Ausf. G to me.

2 Likes