DCS Screenshots [2024]

Amazing shot with the phantom and afterburners

2 Likes

You have such a great eye for good shots, I love the silhouetted canopies a lot as well. And the slightly speedblurred mozzie over the fishing vessel. Perfection!

7 Likes

Agree, some of those have such a “picture taken in the moment” feel that’s so truly remarkable. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

some of the low foothills in the north would be fantastic hide and seek for Helo’s

11 Likes

They are all great, but that is my favourite of the bunch.

1 Like

Random screenshots dump. I wish I had more time to enjoy all the new stuff we got recently :smiling_face_with_tear:

21 Likes

Flew Afghanistan last night, and now I believe that maps, such as NTTR, need some serious upgrading. :grin:

6 Likes

Yes it does. And in due time it will, I have faith in that.

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

6 Likes

That shot of the Apache with the sunset in the background is fire! :fire:

3 Likes

I think the Viper will be my main ride for a bit until we get pilot body animations like this for every module. Head movements recorded in the replay track + VR 1:1 tracking = crazy realistic.

11 Likes

just took my beloved hind for a sightseeing tour around the Falklands … with a nice short jaunt from Stanley to Goose green

the new textures look pretty good and the frames stayed at a solid 72fps, even down low

the sheep was impressed with my rough field landing :smiley:

10 Likes

Hopefully we’ll get the pilot head movement in the external view in the Hornet as well?

The new Viper pilot is excellent :+1:

5 Likes

I hope so. And eventually the 3rd Party modules. Can’t wait to make similar shots in the Hornet or Tomcat.

3 Likes

Custom FOB Weather Stone near Kandahar.

MRgoodnite dropped FOB London yesterday.

11 Likes

A few screens from a recent flight over Afghanistan, Kandahar to Tirinkut (sp?), a bit further north. Used the Good-Bye Phantom livery for the Luftwaffe. Had microstutters while flying, but I forgot to suspend a FS2020 download while going online :wink:

9 Likes

And another Good-Bye Phantom livery over Afghanistan. Just had to test if the stutters were really download related - they were, map runs smooth as silk on my doomed i9.

9 Likes

Oh ya. That’s good stuff

Got any details? I get terrible stutters around certain areas at all the worst times. For the most part things are smooth, but say I do a quick manevuer in the Viper, sudden stutter. If I’m trying to land an Apache at Tarinkot, I get stutters every few seconds as soon as I get within the airfield perimeter.

1 Like

Here the details: In my first play, I played on my TeTeT Dedi Test Server via the Internet, not locally. I had the FlyByWire downloader running and got a couple GB of base models. I had intermittent stutters from Kandahar to Tarinkot.
I tried a similar route later without the FlyByWire download and my 1GB/s download and 55 MBit/s fully dedicated to DCS and played on TeTeT Dedi Test Server once more. It was completely smooth, no stutters whatsoever.

Of course this is not a 100% proof that the Download was causing the stutters, it’s merely an indicator. However, I’m happy with the latter performance :slight_smile:

Cheers,
TeTeT

Ah, not using any downloaders so I guess my stutters are something different then.