DCS World Mesquite = DCS World KMUD..!

Whew! That was a fun read! Really cool stuff…and yeah…that hill on the far end has a good bit of rise to it. What was the temperature when you tried that? I haven’t tried messing with temperature in the editor to see if it makes much of a difference in aircraft performance. It’d probably be most noticeable in the helos.

Man I love that Su-25T…your pics are gonna make me have to fire it up later tonight… :smiley:

1 Like

I left the time and weather settings default. METAR bot doesn’t know Mesquite. :sob:

You can call the AWOS: (702-345-7634)

Currently: 0123Z WND CALM VIS 10+ 18C/-4C 29.91"

So who wants to try some Cheeki Breeki Hard Bass Mig Driving? Gentlemen I present Echo Bay.

Fishbed for scale, I’m rocking 4x16 Rocket pods, a full load of gas and guns, and an 800 liter fuel pod, as well as some RATO pods.

Throttling up

Full blower, RATO activated.

Plenty of room!

After dekebabifying some offending BTR-80s, and doing some light sight seeing, I return.

Didn’t even need the drag chute! (Totally wasn’t frantically spamming the drag chute button)

I would have taken more pictures but I was busy kissing my butt goodbye flying the plane.

8 Likes

Hey ED…we are gonna need some dirt strips too!

1 Like

And some bushwheels.

https://youtu.be/ib2SwbGb7h8?t=8s

2 Likes

Yeah…
We’re gonna cool your brakes with molten lava before we switch the entire gear strut, to which they now are welded. :unamused:
Good job… :skull:

2 Likes

It’s all good, because…

3 Likes

Did anybody else here see the second Independence Day? That just reminded me of that movie.

Gotta love Dos Gringos! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m a little hurt Chris. I made the T-45 Goshawk skin much better than the original and I see you flying with the default bland one… Tsk Tsk

-Jeff

2 Likes

intensive triggering

1 Like

Dang…I can’t keep up…! Will put that in my skins folder immediately! Thanks for the reminder…

LOL! :smile:
Yeah… Thought about singing that song one day when we had to ferry, gear down, back to base twice in the same day, with two different aircraft. You should’ve seen the look on our line techies when the same crew disembarked the second time…! :laughing:
We hurried off the flightline before they recovered from the shock.

2 Likes

They were probably getting some pneumatic lines and riveting guns to shoot rivets at you ;). Don’t worry, that’s a AMM approved procedure!

1 Like

Yeah…two mechanicals of the same type on two different aircraft means you are bad luck and need to go home and reset your luck.

3 Likes

Personally, I think the problem is, is that you guys are all landing too fast and not putting it down on the numbers. Look at how much runway I have after after this fast approach!

6 Likes

Haha…what’s the tired old saying - “That runway is really, really short…but look how wide it is!”

2 Likes

Really, you guys ought to figure out your approach

And use all of the runway given to you.

All of this Aardvark love is unhealthy…

2 Likes