Did I just Uncover a Clue? F-5E, NTTR, Fallon

I wanted to test my new skin for the Tiger, but I’d never hit the “Create Fast Mission” Option before. I chose this for the first time with my player aircraft as the F-5E. I also opted for the Max amount of all available aircraft and an airstart. Guess where the furball was created? Not the NTTR, Not Nellis, Creech, or Groom Lake. I’d say this was much closer to the U.S. Navy airspace. Does this mean that Fallon NAF is on it’s way? You be the judge?

-Woog

1 Like

Does it do it consistently, as in this wasn’t a random one-off?

Haven’t tested that yet. I just discovered shortly before heading off to work.

Regardless, NTTR does need more airfields…

1 Like

100% agreed! The airfields that ED and Wags have implied to be coming to Nevada are a welcome addition, but that’s still gives us a total of 5 military, and maybe 4 lifeless visual only civilian air fields to operate from. It is my hope that ED releases the Airfield/scenery SDK to the community, once they have implemented the features that allow for adding in new airfields to existing maps. They could even run contests with the highest quality, winning airfields becoming an officially sanctioned ED addon. Fallon, Edwards, China Lake…that’s all I’m sayin’

-Woog

A sad update an end to this thread. I have not been able to repeat the results. I have not stumbled onto any hints or clues that Fallon is on its way. Sad day

1 Like