Does anyone play Squad?

That’s a price worth getting it at. We can haz Mudspike event?

3 Likes

Alpha 9.6 trailer and it looks like I missed the 9.5 trailer. I haven’t played in a while but I know I should. :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RtKvdy0IZQ

1 Like

this game definitely peeks my interest. I have been tempted to download this game, but just have not pulled the trigger. Sorta speak

1 Like

I don’t blame you. It’s almost getting TOO realistic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah. The only FPS I"m playing these days is Insurgency, mostly against bots. Some multiplayer to remind me how much I need to improve :slight_smile:

Where are you on Friday nights lol

Yes Day of Infamy as well, really enjoyed this game, but need to download again, I recently bought a new computer. Looking forward to getting more than 17 fps lol
Being data transfer limited i have to pick and choose the games I download.
Currently downloading Arma3

@bisher, just get your ass on the Mudspike Insurgency/DoI TS channels this Friday and Saturday night. :grin:

And don’t forget SimHQ’s Unsung Vietnam/WWII action Saturday afternoon’s at 4pm EST!

1 Like

really need to get more ppl in squad … its amazing with every update that comes out ! :slight_smile:

I have not played this one, but looks interesting, definitely

Need to have mudspike evening with this. Absolutely!

I dropped in on some SQUAD action tonight … this game is really fleshing out well! …

I think I have to learn how to use that mortar now :slight_smile: … I hopped onto one to cap this screen …

direction and distance called in by Squad Lead I guess … any other game that claims to be a “tactical shooter” is sorely mistaken at this point. SQUAD is king of the hill.

1 Like

I dabble in squad every now and again. Im really waiting for some more content that is coming. I always loved tanking in PR and its just not the same without helicopters ferrying people around the map. Its still a ton of fun though and they have been able to flesh out alot of the systems that had been in PR.

2 Likes

At this point all I’m saying is that TEAM based combat is where SQUAD shines. :+1:

2 Likes

and i cant wait for V10 update to comeout with the new animation system … its gonna be a game changer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heads up folks.

The November re-cap is out and the Squad team means business! Hype intensifies.

2 Likes

Anyone revisit this?

I seen they also have a WWII version in the works as well.

V10 was released recently. It has overhauled the animations as well as added a bunch of cool stuff (like vaulting and bi-pods). It really feels like the base of squad is nearly complete and that more assets as maps will begin to flow in. Its really worth a re-visit right now IMHO.

I’ve had Squad for a while now but never played with a proper team. Do any Mudspikers play regularly?

1 Like

Same here mace … Had a few games but never managed to really get in to it … Should really Try again

1 Like