Elite Dangerous Hauler

@Navynuke99 do you use a route planner? If so which one?

Iā€™ll only use one if Iā€™m trading, which hasnā€™t been much in quite a while (Iā€™m planning on shooting for Elite in trading via mining, which I enjoy much more), but when I do, Iā€™ll use Thruddā€™s Trading Tool. I might see about coming back and giving Slopeyā€™s another go in the future though, now that it also includes overlays (I watch a lot of Netflix/ Hulu on my secondary monitor when Iā€™m exploring, trading, mining, or anything not in combat).

Im using Thrudds trading tool as well. Trading is a bit boring to be honest. But its an easy way to make money. I would love to mine. But I heard it was boring and not worth it, But that was before they added helper drones for mining.

Right now Im four jumps away from Cubeo. Once I get there I have no clue what I want to do. Ill probably trade until I can get a cobra. I want to rank up in the Empire and also get involved in the powerplay aspect.

You know, thereā€™s a little bit more time for beta. Iā€™ll do a little write-up on mining, maybe to give you a better sense of what itā€™s about than yor can get from just reading the forums.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love that nuke - I know they updated the drones side of it and am looking for an excuse to try that out more.

Excellent!