Enigma's IL-2 1946 Online events

Enigma’s 1946 1-Day Pop Up Event FAQ
There is a Discord channel link, more game requirements, and other relevant information in the document hosted at Google docs.

This is an IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 event using the HSFX 7.03 mod and one of the Solomons maps.

PDF copy of the Rules and Necessary mod requirements for the event.
Enigma’s 1946 1-Day Pop Up Event FAQ.pdf (1.1 MB)

Wheels

3 Likes

The last Online event went over so well with over 85 people participating that Engima is going to host an ongoing SEOW event, in DOGFIGHT MODE! While some prefer COOP mode it is not really practical for a 24/7 server and it seems 4shades supplied them with the source code and the team Enigma put together was able to convert the formerly COOP only mode program to support dogfight mode too. :sunglasses:

Here is the promo video for this first SEOW event which is set to start on Saturday November 12, 2022 at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time (EST).

The Day IL-2 1946 Was Revived |
New 1946 SEOW Campaign Announcement | IL-2 1946 Pacific Multiplayer

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/3ZMttnKmkh

PDF copy of the Rules and Necessary mod requirements for the event.
Enigma’s 1946 SEOW Campaign FAQ.pdf (2.2 MB)

Wheels

1 Like

This popped up on my YouTube feed last night. Very interesting indeed.

1 Like

Lol, and it popped up in my email because of a post you made in a forum I follow on another site.

Wheels

Big brother is watching us :grin:

1 Like

Going to be another big event this weekend.

IL-2 1946 Multiplayer Channel Dash Event Announcement

On October 28th at 1:00pm EST we will be having a 128 HSFX IL-2 1946 Multiplayer event to re-create the Channel Dash operation. Join the Discord for more information!

Saturday, October 28, 2023 5:00 PMSaturday, October 28, 2023 9:00 PM

Wheels

2 Likes