F-14 Front or Back?

Yep, those will do (if the ping is OK that is. I would hate to be the high pinger ruining the experience for everyone).

2 Likes

RIO baby! More fun and you can blame the front seater for everything!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I reckon I’m gonna do a lot of driving miss daisy for you guys :smiley:

2 Likes

Well the great thing is that we have a pretty good 50/50 split (within error). Lots of opportunities in those numbers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now that was funny!:laughing:

1 Like

Guys, don’t forget the Navigator/Bomber in the A-6! :smiley:

3 Likes

The best thing about the Intruder (as if it didn’t need another thing!) is that think how much fun it will be to reach over and poke the pilot and the pilot’s controls. I bet they’ll love that!

There’s an elevation issue, but I think we could mod around that side by side:

6 Likes

LAWL!

2 Likes

Ooh you can be my bunny :kissing_closed_eyes: My cuddly funny bunny dropping snakeyes on the gomers in the dark and the rain!

3 Likes

Til we get one, I’ll happily make believe. Heatblur’s Turkey will come with bombs, after all!

Still planning to paint that happy kitty on the face of the RIO’s helmet. VA-65 skin, too.

2 Likes

On a suspected truck park!

3 Likes

Ironhand’s ma’ thing.

2 Likes

Bring on the A6 please, this is as close to my other module wish of a GR-4 Tornado … despite the fact they are completely different Aircraft … damn would love one or both of these and somehow find time to learn them inside out.

As regards the F14 could not decide, want to try both of course … remembering my times of Microprose’s F-14 Fleet Defender and liked back seat and front there too.

4 Likes

YES! Add in a buccaneer and I’ll be all over that!

1 Like

If they come out with a Buccaneer I may not fly another plane.

1 Like

I am looking forward to both seats. I enjoy flying the jet. I also enjoy working a system the correct way.

Doing both at the same time however…

3 Likes

Both seats for me, but I think I would feel much more useful as a RIO since RIOs are likely to be a rare breed online. Most people want to be Maverick, but they don’t necessarily realize that they NEED a Goose.

3 Likes

It’s good to see that it is pretty much even in the poll. The C101 dual seat (and the Gazelle, although not sure that still works?) was great fun, so even just flying around in pairs is going to be great.

Getting working as a proficient pair will take some work I imagine, but pretty excited by that.

2 Likes

That is when dcs really becomes something we’ve never had before. It’s very exciting

Oh I don’t know…my “pair” were pretty proficient…produced a son and daughter without too much work…for me that is…a bit more work afterwards for their mother…or you were talking about something else? :hushed:

3 Likes
© 2020 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ