Favorite VR Games?

Well I haven’t played it since early Spring. It may have gone through several updates since. The game has a scripted damage system. Just about any explosion you can hear is going to cause damage. You fix the damage by grabbing your welder and running to whichever room has the damaged pipes and you weld the leak for about 30 seconds until it is sealed. Then you move onto the next. This would work best in multiplayer where one guy could drive while the other loads, shoots and repairs. Is there a better way to do it? Probably not. I’m just lazy. :grin:

1 Like

Amazing Experience on VR honestly, this game Fallout 4 is packed with treasures and valuable objects to find and grab before someone else does.

I’m absolutely loving “boneworks”

The best VR game ever made so far is Half Life: Alyx. I don’t think it’s even close.

If you have a PC that can run sims and have a VR headset then it’s practically criminal at this point not to have played through it. It goes on heavy sale often. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sir, I hate to break it to you, but I must respectfully point out that you are about as wrong as a shaven mosse in fishnet stockings trying to poledance a traffic light. The best VR game, as we all know, is DCS.

5 Likes

… but … DCS is not a game … it’s a “simulator”.

That’s what I keep telling my family members anyway. :slight_smile: Makes me look smarter.

3 Likes

It’s a bloody addiction :rofl:

7 Likes

Ya, the word “addiction” is not going to go over well with the wife. I already have too many HA!

3 Likes

Can you enjoy Alyx if you haven’t played the rest of the series? Well, I played through the original HL, but that was so long ago, I hardly remember the plot. Just remember that there were some nasty (face sucking?) bugs.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s pretty much stand-alone. It can get a bit tense (I don’t like horror games, but was ok with this), but the amazing graphics and gameplay mechanics in VR (they do some new things) are worth it.

It is worth playing at least standing up, as the gun-play deserves it.

@schurem The difference between us might be that I’ve played both? DCS is a very nice flight sim indeed, even if it struggles performance-wise in VR. :clown_face:

2 Likes

It is indeed. I was blown away the first time I tried it.

1 Like