Flight Back - Xmas in Antarctica, Easter at home

Its time also for me to close my round trip as both of you @Sine_Nomine and @keets are already home.

My last hop was rather straight forward from Gibraltar to Piestany. But I realized that I never been to LOWI, the famous Innsbruck.
So I quickly checked my direct plan and started to investigating how to mount there one touch 'n go in between. It ended like this in FSX - as I realized during the previous flight planning that I can easily use drag 'n drop on the FSX planing map.

Again nice weather. But I am not complaining this time. This is last flight so I want also you to enjoy it :slight_smile:

One last look back, and Africa is now just a nice memory

Time to engage the AP and get on course

And going down low, Alps are ready to devour us

LOWI in sight. Some last correction on the glideslope “I am here for the first time… and if I screw it also for the last” :innocent:

“There is no other way now, we will make it I am sure guys”

Successfully touched and going again. But this perspective looks indeed dramatic

Over the hills and far away

There was some serious thoughts put into this TP. But it worked out well.

And here we are finally above the familiar terrain again. It is virtual reality, but I really feel like coming home

Who needs ILS now? Skipping Piestany and going to full stop at LZTN Trencin. Home is home

Looking at the last pic I really feel like I have returned from a long trip. After logging many flights around our home airports thous grounds became familiar to us somehow.

It was great adventure. Thanks to all!

Looking forward to meeting you in another similar threads as I saw there some cool ideas already :wink:

3 Likes