Forza Horizon 4 Eyecandy Thread

Some of my FH4 gallery photos, may I add I’ve been playing this game for over a year and still can’t believe how good it looks…

Gotta love the details, like the smile of a snowman turning into a sad face when hit …

Some screenshots looks almost photorealistic!

There’s even some wild life (and some farm animals) you can harass.

I was able to grab the vanishing rainbow after a rain.

14 Likes

Liking for the MkIV Supra because Supra!

3 Likes

Ah man, so many cars I’ve always wanted to drive (and one I have). That RS4, that Mk IV, and those GTI’s… and seeing that Corrado VR6 brought back happy memories of (attempting) learning to Autocross…

2 Likes

Girl in the Porsche has to be freezing her tits off.

2 Likes

Nah, those German cars have insanely strong heaters.

Well, provided they’re not running off the engine fan, that is (I’m looking at you Volkswagen).

1 Like

I can’t tell for sure by maybe she’s from Finland. No heater needed then.

2 Likes

Buddy of mine dated a Finnish girl. This makes sense.

2 Likes

Lotus carlton…mmmmmmmhmmmmm :cupid:

1 Like

aBolAZw5_700w_0

3 Likes

Ahhh, the Scirocco. I always wanted one. Great shots @damson

3 Likes

Yup, the beast without the speed limiter. The fastest sedan in the world in the first half of the 90’s.

1 Like

Can this be played on a PC?
Or even coop with two PCs in a LAN?

That would tick a lot of boxes!

1 Like

Yes, it’s a PC title. It has multiplayer I think, but not sure as didn’t do much of that (Xbox Live thing, with other players driving around). I played it a bit for the month with the $1 Game Pass thing, worked great if you get it in your region. Forza H looked and ran great.

1 Like

You do know this is supposed to be a driving game, not a flight sim, right? Right? :flushed:

5 Likes

Oooh, now I get it. There‘s a thing called „Xbox Play Anywhere“, which means every game with that logo can be played on a PC.

I was confused by all the Xbox logos and stuff. Don‘t have no Xbox.

1 Like

Not only that, I also own XBOX ONE X, which I can run this game on, on different profile (one of my kids), which enables me to play multiplayer - one person can play on PC, second on XBOX (thanks to crossplay) - all of this with owning one copy of the game! Practically I own 3 copies now, as I bought the game on PC a year ago, and now I got it in console bundle as well as with Game Pass.

3 Likes

racingandflying

But it says on the website racing AND flying :wink: :smile:

6 Likes

This is a flight sim forum primarily, however!

1 Like

That’s just perfect. :skull:

1 Like

Well, if it’s got a flight model, who am I to argue? :smiley: