From BIS (ARMA3) : Project ARGO!

Quejarse! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have no idea what that means.

I’ve instead been playing The Unspoken on VR and it is delicious. Throwing around magic like a badass is way too much fun. Even when you lose.

It means quit complaining.

you have a weird definition of complaining lol

Oh my god, you’re a complainbot! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Played it a bit last night- mainly to test some graphical issues.
Does anyone have a HUGE FPS hit when turning on Blur and Turning Blur?
I also find that it looks better without the sharpening filter.

All in all I really like how ARMA the gunplay feel while being 2faster" without sacrifying the tacticality.
Sadly not knowing the maps is what really got me killed.

How do you guys find the “grind”- so to speak- for the new gear?
Also I can’t seem to find a way to change my overalls…

So it installed to steam just fine for you too?

I guess I can uninstall and reinstall. I dunno why it won’t work.

First time I hit play, it asked me to install battleeye. Then nothing happened. Now when I hit play the steam library listing says running for a few seconds, but that’s it. No window, no nothing. Then the library list goes back to normal.

Doesn’t generate an error report or anything, nothing in the event viewer. Literally nothing to send from their requested bug report info, so I just gave up.

Super weird.

What I would do it’s actually go with the Bohemia support on their website, leaving aside Steam and its forums.

1 Like

The support post stuff was from the devs. It was a link to their website. I don’t generate any errors because the thing won’t even launch at all, so I literally have nothing to report other than “it doesn’t launch” lol. Seems to be a not uncommon problem, as the thread is a sticky.

I wouldn’t give up and report here:

What’s to lose?

Time I guess.

But there isn’t really that much time to lose by writing down your problem with a few words.

1 Like

Something I noticed quickly when I joined a match after a while, the grass had white edges and it looked horrible. Pretty much unplayable because it draws your attention on that weird looking grass.

By turning down the sharpening filter it was gone completely.

However I really like that labels are turned off. It takes even more concentration to identify if that is the right guy to shoot or not.
You don’t see their names through the walls so that the guy you hear walking around you could be an enemy or friendly. And I think there is no option to turn it on or off.

I had the same thing on all the vegetation, cured by removing Anti-Alias.
Or another thing like that. Definitely something like that.