Front Page Formatting Issue on Android Tablet

I’m getting the following message on the Mudspike front page when using my Nexus Tablet:

“Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas03_data01/81/2411081/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php on line 316”

Any ideas?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on a Win8 laptop. Despite that the homepage seems to function mostly fine.

@fearlessfrog

1 Like

I see it now - thanks… Will restore in the morning, so will be down a bit.

Since I’m up anyway, fixed. Thanks guys - it was something we used that automatically updated, which is never good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Regarding the Androids I have one wish. Is it possible to add text link on the end of each thread? Somewhere below Suggested Topics?
Sometimes android browsers have problem with the ‘picture link’ on top.

Red square 1: problematic picture link on top
Red square 2: suggested text link

thx in advance

Heh, found it funny…

1 Like

Yep, our chat plug-in is feeling unwell.

Will administer medicine tomorrow, but until then we all have nearly 5000 msgs to not have to read. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, @fearlessfrog, I just like being daft, now and then. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No worries. Daft is my personal philosophy of life.

The chat thing is pretty fragile, and one work-around tip to even make it display at the moment is to scroll down on the forum until the ‘header’ logo bit is just the smaller ‘Mudspike’ title (i.e so you are not seeing the blue menu bar bits). That way the ‘type here’ bit of chat appears correctly at the bottom.

Looking at a fix for it at the moment, but not sure when. DCS updates to play first :slight_smile: :mudspike:

2 Likes