Frontier to develop a NEW game franchise

Googling some of the most well known franchise I spotted a couple of title that would really make my knees buckle…
Like Terminator,Die Hard,Terminator,Terminator,Matrix,Die Hard,Terminator,Robo Cop OR Terminator.

Just saying.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e...323150400.html

The only thing frontier should be making is xwing if they know what’s good for them

3 Likes

LOL! I wouldn’t mind- but by all means I really think anything they’re developing will not have, space, spaceships and/or Interplanetary exploration.

You don’t shoot your foot if you’re winning a race.

Counter Point:

#XWINGS

2 Likes

EA detain savagely the IP so…

If knot that IP, then I would love to see them do Freespace 3.

I know it’s close to their current buttered bread, but I want them to focus on fighter sized craft launching off of carriers in a war with an Alien species. They are already skilled at the space combat part, Freespace 3 would provide the framework (not their best talent) to sharpen the games focus.

1 Like

Well, they signed a contract for developing a game based of a movie franchise- so unless I’m much mistaken, Freespace 3 isn’t one. :frowning:

Ah I didn’t see that it was a movie franchise. Firefly/Serenity?

Look, I’m not saying I wouldn’t simply ADORE a Firefly/Serenity game- but to be really really honest I don’t think they would really develop ANOTHER space game. :confused: Sadly.

Ok fine.

Wait.

Not even:

2 Likes