FSEconomy - Mudspike Air Delivery Rebirth

If you’ve got MSFS 2020 it works in that also! I’ll take over if you want, but there have been a few very active members on here.

I just moved across the country and haven’t been able to play games in over a month.

3 Likes

Alas, the only flight sim I have left is DCS :man_shrugging:

I’ll wait a couple more days and if nobody’s showing interest I’ll hand it over to you Gunny.

1 Like

Happy to see you alive and kicking as well, @EightBall! I’d be happy if gunny or @Sine_Nomine took over the reins, considering the work the two put in the past year.

4 Likes

@Sine_Nomine thanks!
I’ll transfer it to @Gunnyhighway, just need to know what’s his nickname on FSE

1 Like

I hereby declare @Gunnyhighway President for life of Mudspike Air Delivery.
I’ll leave you the keys of the bat cave but I’m taking the batmobile

7 Likes

How about this? Didnt try it my self yet but looks promising.

https://www.helisimmer.com/articles/ggs-helicopters-experience-fs-economy

5 Likes

Oh wow, this looks so neat, I wish I had seen it before uninstalling Xplane

1 Like

Yeah…that Montana Helicopter Destinations package is one I’ve been meaning to explore…thanks for the reminder.

@Nemo, great find! Thanks!

No prob! I mean …

:smile:

4 Likes

Beach, Smokin, be so kind as to let us know your experience if you manage to try it during following days/weeks.

I am afraid I will get to it later this year the soonest.

Just call me “Dory”.

3 Likes

I just got set up at my new house. I transferred the aircraft I was leasing to MAD to become owned by MAD now, as well as made all of them air worthy. Thank you all for keeping the business afloat.

4 Likes

episode 5 tumbleweed GIF

Hi guys,
Finally bit the bullet, I bought MSFS and got FSE all set up.
If anyone is still interested, the MAD fleet is air worthy again but I messed up in the process and ended the lease on the PBY, sorry about that :grimacing:

Currently, MAD owns 6 aircraft and is leasing another one (DC-3). They’re all in the US.

We no longer have any FBO but we have tons of goods lying around, mostly in Idaho and Papua New Guinea. It’d be nice if we could sell those. Yesterday, I tried to ferry some fuel to KBOI in order to sell it but I wasn’t able to, not sure if I’m missing something or if it’s not possible.

Not really sure where to go from here but if anyone is interested in resurrecting MAD -yet again- I’m in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holy fraking carp… It looks so good…
If my PC was worthy I’d give it a whirl…
I love the idea behind MAD.

1 Like

haha, welcome back! :slight_smile:

I might have a look, I think I have somewhere password stored for FSE. totally forgot about all those economy plugins for civi sims.

1 Like

They are great because they give you more reasons to fly and do things “right”. I am using neofly and it is pretty great.

I haven’t tried FSE.

2 Likes

definitely. did few flights also with NF. all these plugins have their pros and cons.

actually remembered FSE pass so had a quick look. MAD is still a thing. even I have still some money in my virt pocket.
btw there is Boeing 247 available for rent in California… obviously ready for the Bendix Trophy and to earn some virt cash along the track :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! So funny you mention this- I actually was poking around FSE for MSFS out of curiosity a little bit last night- I think I need to reset my password, as I think I lost that with my old system. I’ll take a look though and see what planes work with what I have.

1 Like

I’d been fairly regular with FSE until things got busy a few months ago. Mainly helicopter stuff around the portions of Alaska that I’ve orthoed. The cool thing about FSX (which I have yet to buy) over XP is that presumably friends can fly missions together by splitting the load.

1 Like