Gadgets you love!

I’m going to call this the perfect trucker holster …

It carries your taclight, pen and multitool/knife with a quick release key hook.

Lucky we’re on a clean, respectful forum… :wink::wink::wink::yum:

2 Likes

LOL! Didn’t think of it that way. Get your mind out of the gutter Rhino.

1 Like

Best gadget ever. :wine_glass::wine_glass:

5 Likes

'twas my first thought too… :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Wheels

Get your minds out of the gutter boys.

1 Like

I am shocked. SHOCKED! by this utter filth.

On a more…on topic note. My favourite gadget is my OBD code reader for my cars. The Snap on version I bought for my old garage cost me nearly 5K and would do everything but actually drive the car.
After selling my garage it was irritating me paying £40 to get a fault code diagnosed so I bought a cheap code reader off of amazon for £20 quid. Then last year I busted it so bought a 60 quid version that DOES EVERYTHING THE 5K SNAP ON VERSION DOES!!!

BOOMTOWN! Bargain of the century

2 Likes

My favourite gadget is my bambook. Its a small notebook with pages made of smooth plastic and a pen that allows me to write in it but also easily wipe out whats written. Endlessly reusable, water and dirt resistant and no batteries needed!
I use it to sketch designs and solutions, calculations and estimates. And then when a client’s job is done, wipe it all clean!

4 Likes

That the for removing boy scouts from horses hooves?

Which one did you get? I use BlueDriver which works pretty well, but it’s not quite as full featured as I might like.

1 Like

I’ll send you a link when I can find it on my amazon list. Totally worth it

Necro time because Amazon is blowing me away these days and I got this stuff the day after I ordered it! :smiley:

So my old taclight was starting to fall right through my trucker holster (mentioned above) because it was too small so I ordered this one …

For like $30 bucks it comes in a pack of 2 with 4 “giant” rechargeable batteries and a USB charger!!! Incredible quality and brightness for the price! Fills out my daily carry perfectly! …

Also on the same day I got my cheap drone (DEERC D10 … probably around $100 where you live) with a 1080p camera …

Very fun … you can just toss this thing out and start flying it like in the Ghost Recon series LOL! It’s taking a beating flying it in my basement tho. I recommend an open outdoor area :slight_smile:

I just find it incredible what you can buy with a few bucks these days and have it delivered to your doorstep the next day or two.

6 Likes