Game Deals & Book thread

Normally $15

Seems to have a Steam price drop

VR Only

“The best spell-casting VR game ever made”
80/100 – Gaming Trend

“By the end, you’ll feel like an earth-shattering powerhouse of arcane fury.”
4/5 – UploadVR

“Once all the spells are unlocked the magic system showcases why VR is a natural fit this style of videogame”
4/5 – VRFocus

2 Likes

$14.99 for both games together.

Last call, guys!! Take my word for it, please. If you like great graphics, great gameplay, dungeons and dragons, magic, vr…

The wizards, and its sequel are excellent, and both together is a steal! And there are only about twelve hours left to purchase them at this price from the time I type this.

Buy it!!!

Or Just test if for a bit, and if I’m wrong, you have two hours of playtime within which you can return your purchase. (I don’t think you will)

1 Like

CONTROL is free on Epic store!

3 Likes

Oh nice! Thanks for the heads up! I was going to buy CONTROL because it got great reviews and I heard the ray tracing was insane! (tech demo) …

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/control

2 Likes

It’s a nice game, looks great

1 Like

Surviving Mars - Deluxe Edition for free (for a little less than 3 days, as of this post) at Humble Bundle

4 Likes

Free weekend and sale: 67% Off on Steam and at the Bethesda site!

Massive sale on GOG.com

I just picked up a couple of oldies from my yoof.

Outwars was a great game. My friend went to Hong Kong for the summer and bought me a dodgy copy back with the last mission missing. Time to finally see how it ends. 20 years later

OMG! Look what is going to be released by MicroProse!
Tiny Combat Arena Announcement Trailer - YouTube

6 Likes

Haha those graphics remind me of a-10 attack. Crashed many an a-10 in that game.

3 Likes

You know what that reminds me of? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nicely spotted!
The creator indeed loved that game and took inspiration from that.

It’s an amazing simulation even today.

@HiFlyer Absolutely Stunning!

I don’t think I played A10 Attack, but spent quite a bit of time with A10 Cuba, which I think was the sequel?

A new book arrived in the post. Pre pre release

10 Likes

@Cib

3 Likes

Very nice airman, you will be tested thoroughly on every aspect :+1:

3 Likes

Got mine to hand in case “Sally B” ever needs an overexcited PPL to carry on the show

5 Likes

Free game on GOG.COM

ARMA COLD WAR ASSAUL (The original Operation Flashpoint)
ARMA: Cold War Assault on GOG.com

3 Likes

Looks like GOG now has three of the old Links golf series games on their site, and they are on 33% discount. I missed out on this series back in the day (mostly MSFS and consoles to blame), but I just bought Links 386 Pro to see what I missed out on. Not a bad experience, so far!

1 Like