Games on C drive

Don’t do raid 0. There is no gain, only the pain.

If you have important data, this is the right time to implement a good automatic backup.

1 Like

OK I will not do RAID 0 but here is the pain I currentlly get moving Documents and Music to E:…

I added the other drive and want o move them to E: and it will not let me saying there is a folder there already named that which there is not…

Well I went back on this thread and looked for that install guide and I did what it stated there I really had it all screwed up…

I think I am going back to my Original plan putting the 1TB as Windows and keep all the Documents, Music, One Drive on C: with Windows… then on the 2nd SSD put all my games on it. the 3rd SSD I will put my Swap file on. and the other Raptor Drive I have will be the rest of the programs.

I think this will be for me the easiest way to set it up…

Well I did not get the SSD yet but will be here either monday or tuesday says the shipper we shall see.

I did still think about this and If I put the Windows on C: that would be fine but it would be a huge waste of space as I am currently using asbout 50GB’s for Windows… I guess I will just use the 1TB for More games and swap file.

So far this has worked ok but I see no advantage maybe only measurable I am unsure but it seems the same as it always has been when putting it all on one drive.