Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer 1

I kinda feel like I’ve been playing GTA my whole life or something…

9 Likes

Looking forward to that one! I don’t know what made me think of a 2024 release though…

1 Like

They should call it “Phat Chicks Rule!”

3 Likes

The most amazing thing is without the shadow of a doubt the amount of people, cars , and … dunno life in general.

Graphic is better than 5 for sure but marginally- the AMOUNT of stuff is exponentially high! I’m absolutely smitten.

Like literally - impressive.

As I am playing GTA V right now- that was the only critique I had, that huge town was almost at lockdown level of population.

Bu tthis?! OMG this is truly another level.

2 Likes

Well… More than 100 million Youtube views in 24 hours…

3 Likes

RockstarNorth is already counting the cash.

3 Likes

Would you believe I have not touched it yet?

I mean, the game is in my library for a long time and I want to give it the attention it deserves… in VR :vr: I have checked it out multiple times with different VR solutions (vorpx, standalone VR mod) and it looked awsome. Now I just need to prioritize the time (i.e. shelve the sims, most likely).

I played the GTA IV in VR via vorpx and it worked surprisingly well :+1: But what I liked most on that title was the story and the characters. By far the best I have ever played. Hands down.

Yeah, so I suppose I will take some time to get to play the GTA VI :grimacing: Hope it will support VR natively by then :+1:

3 Likes

I still feel the writing for GTA IV was superior to GTA V…

3 Likes

I’m so over all the multiplayer bullshit and compromises made for gta online.

I have played, completed and loved every gta game. But since online became the shark card hocking mess it is today, I’m over it. If the single plAyer is good, ill play it but I’m expecting the worst to be honest. I hope I’m wrong

1 Like

I do too. V was cool for the multi character story, but it didn’t give me the same good feeling of accomplishment, and loss, as IV did.

3 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

When they first released GTA online there were like 8-10 of us from SimHQ that all got online together. Every time one of us would aggro a cop we would all become wanted but after the first guy got to 3ish stars there were so many cops you couldnt keep from running into one and becoming wanted again. We kept it up for 30-45 mins before the group started falling apart due to time zone differences I believe. I think that is the most fun I have had with GTA.

4 Likes