Grayzone Warfare

Lots of buzz recently about this upcoming tactical FPS. It’s being called a blend of Ghost Recon, Tarkov and The Division.

2 Likes

Found this… https://youtu.be/SgZN81FP_GQ

This surprised me. :clap:

1 Like

New Pre Alpha footage

3 Likes

Shooters aren’t really my thing but that video was really entertaining. The game looks to be stunning.

Loved the details, the visuals, and even the premise, but I just lost interest when I heard “extraction shooter.”

It’s now available in early access.

1 Like

Despite the “mostly negative” review rating, the game seems interesting from the demos I’ve seen. What’s holding me back is the fact that it is multiplayer. I ditched mp years ago and only dabble on occasion with my sons.

Actually, there is a separate PvE / online co-op mode.

I haven’t picked it up yet. But typical early access server issues apparently are the highlight of launch day. Their discord channel is blowing up- Can’t login. Cant join server… I’m number 100 in queue and have been waiting over an hour… welcome to early access. :grimacing:

1 Like

Baller, it’s back into consideration.

Just played 2 rounds… a beautiful looking game with a pretty good tactical gameplay feel. I started with Ultra settings, and it was a slideshow even with my somewhat high-end system. I lowered it to medium and it was actually do-able, about 50 FPS.

It’s early access, and I’d say wait 6 months or so unless you’re really into these kinds of games. I rarely do MP anymore, so the PvE looks good to me, but fun to hook up with a friend or 2 once in a while.

Understand this is JMO with only 2 deployments so far. It still need work, a lot of work.

3 Likes

I take everything I said back. lol

After games 3 and 4 I put a full mag of 5.56 and a full mag of 9mm into a bad guy at close range, it did nothing. Finally killed him when I ran up and stabbed him. The whole time, this is the AI not another player, he just stood still shooting at me, injured me badly over time but no death. This happened twice. I don’t know… final opinion… WAIT. :wink:

1 Like