Happy 2017 Mudspike!

Have a safe and joyous new years eve! Don’t get your hands blown off, you will appreciate having them :wink:

I hope to see everyone here again next year, let’s make it even better then it has been! Thanks to all that make it possible to run this website too!

10 Likes

Thank you all guys for an amazing… well… for surviving 2016.
It was a great time, at least here. It provided some shelter from the rest of the world.
I look forward to being more present and finally fulfill all my promises.

From old Italy and all my closest family- a happy new year!

7 Likes

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Happy New Year to all of you as well. I’m looking forward to doing some cool stuff in 2017 (site related and otherwise)… Thanks for making this place a great place to hang out.

Enjoy your champagne tonight…!

8 Likes

Merry New Year! See ya on the other side!

3 Likes

Yaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhh

3 Likes

Happy New Year!

Somewhat unrelated but your gif made me think of this:

4 Likes

We’ve made it into 2017 here… So far, it’s excellent! :wink:

1 Like

Was the DCS F/A-18 released in 2017? We need to know.

3 Likes

I am solidly in 2017, so far no F18. I recommend skipping to 2018!

1 Like

5 Likes

Not yet. But that’s the beauty of a brand new year… Anything can happen! :slight_smile: :champagne:

HOOOOOLD your horses there! :racehorse:
We’re not skippin’ anywhere until I get my Viggen!

1 Like

:microphone: Goodness Gracious :musical_score:

1 Like

Happy new year everyone!

May your favourite fighter jet come to DCS this year, and may we all fall hopelessly in love with new sim aircraft that we had no feelings for before flying them.

2 Likes

Hear hear! Just some of the bugophiles here might want to :wink:

1 Like

Happy new year everyone.

So far it’s been a good one, 2 flights in my Huey on DCS and no dramas to report :slight_smile:

1 Like

They can have what’s left of 2017, after January 27th :wink:

Edit: Better add a two weeks ™ to that… :laughing:

1 Like

Our power was out for 10 hours, from about 8pm last night due to the snow storm. It was actually really nice, as we had gas/wood fires, a kettle for tea plus lots of wine. It was lucky it was after we had a huge meal. We all watched a Lord of the Rings extended edition marathon on a relay team of laptops with the kids on the couch. We plan to finish it off tonight, although I’m tempted to switch off power to the house to make it happen. :wink:

Happy new year everyone!

5 Likes

:fireworks: Happy New Year 2017 everybody! :tada:

I shaved off the beard and got a haircut and bought DCS Nevada. Woot!

:beers:

3 Likes

What a great way to usher in the New Year. I’m a bit down and out with a cold, but we also had the woodstove on last night in the living room, flipping back and forth between New Year’s Event Advertising Specials. What was really funny was flipping back and forth from the Rockin’ New Years Eve special to the Pitbull Miami one…where all the hip-hop and rap stars of the 90s were roaming the stage. There were some times that I felt if some of them moved a bit faster they might become the first statistic of 2017…! Treach and Snoop looked pretty good…but most of the rest of them looked and sounded awful.

I honestly think I might just pull the house breaker and do what you did next year.

Happy New Year!

1 Like