Happy 2018

Hey y’all!
The New Year just began here in Germany so I want to wish all my friends all around the World a Happy New Year 2018 !

10 Likes

here here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy New Year everyone, although still 8 hours to go here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy New Year, may it be not as rotten IRL as the last one was and may it be as good sim-wise as it is promising to be.

5 Likes

Frohes neues Jahr from Lüneburg, Germany.

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you all…! I’m on call tonight, so no bubbly for me unfortunately. I’ll make it up tomorrow though…I’m off… Looking forward to some great conversations and events in 2018.

5 Likes

Ok,
I’m officially in 2018.
It’s January.

Where’s my 2.5?

:wink:

Happy New Year, folks!

8 Likes

Hah we just had the same idea it seems. @Mods please merge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy new year everyone- that can bring what we truly need.

4 Likes

It’s like not even 8pm here and everyone is ready for bed. Long day yesterday and grumpy children today has sapped energy.

Enjoy all your celebrations!

6 Likes

Happy f111 to all !!!

5 Likes

Prost Neujahr!

3 Likes

Hoping you all have a great 2018 … Now where is the hind … :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Fantastic People here to start 2018…Happy New Year to You All!!!

1 Like

Happy New Year’s everyone. Had a rewarding night running around Ohio and Kentucky getting a premie baby up to Cincinnati. T’was brutally cold though…wowza…my legs are still thawing out. Hope everyone has a great 2018…!

8 Likes

Way to go Chris. Mudspike to the rescue! :slight_smile:

I’ve had an absolutely miserable New Years. 102 fever and in bed all day. But you guys are a great diversion from the misery. Happy New year everyone. Looking forward to some naval aviatin’ this year. Oh yeah, and a phantom

3 Likes

Aw man…hope you get to feeling better. Getting the sickness out of the way early this year…good move!

2 Likes

Happy New Year Guys!!! I had a little party at the house to bring in the new year. Worked the 1st with a hangover. Here is the irony, I get 2.5 overtime and had no customers lol. What a great system.

My goal is to be a better person in 2018. Drink less, get out more and eat less, work out more.
Hope 2018 brings us more DCS fun!

Get well chipwitch.

3 Likes

Happy New Year to you all. It looks like it is going to be a pretty exciting one sim-wise. Lots to look forward to.

Hope you are feeling better soon Dan. I’m getting over a bout of the flu myself. I’m past the fever and nasty symptoms and just dealing with the low stamina that comes afterwards. So much fun :crazy_face: .

2 Likes

+1. I could do better at all of those things.