Happy 6th Birthday Mudspike Forums

:stuck_out_tongue: I was actually being sarcastic.

4 Likes

Why is the forum completely Blue?

2 Likes

It is not for me? But I am on dark mode anyway. There’s quite a few themes available, maybe it got changed by accident? You can hit your icon in the top-right, hit preference, then preference again and finally hit interface to change it.

1 Like

Yeah I must have messed it up with the phone…
it’s the Dark-ish theme! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s the same for me, @fearlessfrog must have been furtling with the back end :grin:

1 Like

Um… this might have been me. We got a warning on some theme component being deprecated and I’m mashing buttons to fix it. I did it on my tiny phone so a reasonably large chance I screwed up.

Until I sort it out I think you can get back with a Preferences / Interface (tab on the left, at the bottom) / Theme == Light.

Look Away GIF by vilonious

6 Likes

It’s quite nice actually I might just leave it as is until you start tinkering again

1 Like

It’s the heat. Blue = cooler…

2 Likes

We are what’s known as ‘Design Challenged’, in that we graduated Summa Cum Laude in the Butt Ugly School of Art and Design here at Mudspike. I couldn’t draw a straight line with a ruler and my taste in colors means I rarely get to pick the Christmas cards. The main site and the forum need a makeover for sure.

Also the MS Flight Sim category description still has the placeholder text. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=1&music=8&url=mudspike.com

4 Likes

That will appeal to all under 5s and the colour blind :grinning:

Reminds of my first HTML page, typed in from Notepad :slight_smile:

So tonight we’re gonna party like Geocities 1999!

2 Likes

Hmm, not sure what I did. I’ll take a look at this when I get back tonight. Sorry for those whose theme changed. To make it up here’s a picture of PoliteCat in the interim. He seems pretty relaxed about it.

8 Likes

I wondered what everyone was seeing when I read this thread earlier since my phone is still using the Light theme but whoa nellie when I opened my computer browser did I notice the change. :scream:

Lol, The theme is actually not all that bad but it is definitely quite different !! :sunglasses:

Wheels

Happy birthday Mudspike. Great site, one of the few feel good sites on the net

I like the dark background, it’s easier on my eyes. I find, especially in the mornings, I"m squinting into my screen :slight_smile: <------ That’s me squinting

4 Likes

1 Like

For me the site has become dark grey on grey with navy blue header and I really like the change of pace. :+1:

2 Likes