Happy Father’s Day 2021

Have a great day! Having coffee and a bagel and watching some Giro…

Gonna scour the flight sim sites and determine what I want to buy myself as a present… :joy:

I assume Father’s Day is a U.S. holiday ginned up by Hallmark and maybe it isn’t a global thing…? :rofl: Tomorrow might be German Shepherd Day… :man_shrugging:t3:

Edit…oh…I see it was actually gifted to us by European Catholics from way back in the 1500s or something. I retract my cynical Hallmark holiday presumption… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Was going to play golf, but…

Happy Father’s Day to all

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all you Dad’s here!

5 Likes

Father’s day here as well. Got a keyring shaped like a flashing sea urchin, and apparently obi wanted to buy me a 2 foot long toy bendy bus because “daddy would like that” :thinking:

10 Likes

It’s the second sunday in November, here in Norway.
But happy father’s day to you who deserve it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got some really sweet papercraftwork from the kids,and bought me and the boy a big lego technic set, a 4x4 car with big tractor tires and a remote control. We are one third into the build. Its very interesting, with a working suspension, differentials, etc. Fun to see the boy learn from it.

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day all of you Muddy dads.

7 Likes

Also made me a phone stand out of Lego and popsicle sticks. And he had to fill out a survey about dad for school but it’s all in French so I’ll spare you. His answers were mostly sweet. Apparently I tell him to “stop” all the time though lol.

8 Likes

Happy Father’s Day all.

Today I’ve had my second COVID jab, then helped my neighbour with his bees.

Another Keets Farm Catastrophe, the bee suit hood failed, small hole in it, and I got stung 6 times. Nose, under the eyes x 2, forehead, eyelid and back of the neck.

Fortunately I’m antihistamine’d up because of hayfever.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s why I stand by the Jedi Code.

When someone asks for help with their bees, I say no.

1 Like

I was waiting to hear you say, “I have Ewoks that do that for me.”

1 Like

Late to the party. This was our Father’s Day ride, second together with Rin’s own Onewheel and first with the new gopro.

7 Likes