Happy New Year from the future!

Hello from the next year! All is quite the same and still there’s so much to look forward to!
:smiley: Be magnificent you Legends.

18 Likes

Happy New Year!
May it be a good one for y’all! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Happy new year guys!!! Best wishes for you all :+1::+1:

12 Likes

Wishing everyone a very Happy New year!!!

Wheels

8 Likes

Welcome to 1985…because the New Kids On the Block are always on the TV for some reason every year. I’m convinced when they are 90 they will be up there doing their act…ugh…

9 Likes

Happy New Year from the Coasts of South Carolina - my your new your be fantastic!

8 Likes

Happy New Year!

8 Likes

Happy New Year. Shoulda saved the sparkley for mimosas… :thinking:

8 Likes

Happy new year everybody! Remember, hindsight is gonna be great this year!

10 Likes

Happy New year

7 Likes

Happy new year to all mudspikers… Hoping it’s a good one … :beers:

7 Likes

Happy new one!
I got the flu as a parting present from 2019. Went to bed at 11pm. Just couldn’t stay awake. My 9yo daughter woke me up at midnight to say Happy New Year and give me a hug! :heart:

12 Likes

I was with the crew at what must be London’s worst bar. We watched some guy on TV with two first names DJ in the New Year while a bunch of sparks flew out of Coca Cola’s ferris wheel. We live in weird times.

9 Likes

You should of given me a shout @smokinhole. I sat on the sofa with my wife all night. I would of killed for a trip to a rubbish bar in London lol

5 Likes

Well. There’s tonight too! In Victoria.

Edit: just got a ticket to “Hamilton”! Not a bad start.

7 Likes

The first day of the New year is over in quite a few places in the world and those of us on the West coast are about 7 and a half hours from that same milestone. May the rest of the year be better for those that had a rough day and for those where everything went well may you experience more of the same.

5 Likes

Well it is day 2 on the West coast of the US too.

3 Likes