Heatblur AI J35 Draken for DCS

With a hint of a possible module… :pray: :dragon_face:

7 Likes

This is fine, but the Tunnan? Where is DCS TUNNAN?!

2 Likes

Your Tunnan can wait.

300px-Saab_Draken

5 Likes

In line behind the Lansen, where it belongs.

1 Like

This is good news!

1 Like

eFFin A it is!

I just love the guys at Heatblur. Their commitment to the world surrounding their modules sets the standard. They don’t just want to make an isolated aircraft, they want to put it into context. I think we will still see a lot of fantastic things from them.

I am SO glad that the mighty Tomcat is in the capable hands of this team.

4 Likes

You make a good point…

It makes one wonder what other AI planes they may consider to go with the F-14…

1 Like

Mark my word, we are going to see an A-6E Intruder from Heatblur to complement the Tomcat and the Forrestal. AI first, then flyable. I know that RAZBAM has it on their list, but Heatblur will do it. It matches their pattern, it fits the key technologies they are developing independently and it simply makes too much sense. Mark my word :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was just hoping for an AI KA-6D. But I would do a lot for a flyable Intruder.

2 Likes

Ah, the Dinklage Sabre - nice.

4 Likes

EKA-3B, Accept no substitutes.

1 Like

Ooooooh that’s nasty.

I like it!

To get back to the Draken, this is a very sexy aircraft, a 60s Hot Rod. Not only will it be a great companion for the Viggen (what will the Heatblur map team have in store for them both…), it will also be a wonderful AI opponent for the MiG-21bis.

3 Likes

Draken…
I love the look of that plane.
To fly it… perhaps not as I like multi role plane’s and IIRC Draken is a pure fighter.

Not entirely pure; it can carry bombs and rockets. And continue to accelerate as long as you have fuel!

Can your Tunnan do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqiDEcfSnXs

Case closed.

2 Likes

The Draken is definitely in the same club as the Super Hornet and arguably the Eagle where the two seater variant looks so much more appealing than the single seater.

2 Likes

Maybe not but the Tunnan…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYXczDB8VrY

2 Likes